Reviews for Nekos, Kitsunes, Tanukis OH MY!
Lei chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
I enjoyed your story but only until this point. Your OC has the tendency of being a MarySue that gets most attention than the heroine and franctly, I just avoid this kinds of stories. I'm hoping the following chapters would not as I have predicted, maybe once you've rewrite this I'll consider rereading. Try reading more and studying more about writing, it'll help a lot.

Thank you.
KittyKatNeko1996 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
I luv it story
silferdeath chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
Madara is shuts a jerk only driven by power and lust *sigh*

exept that i love your story xD

silferdeath
xFallenDemonx chapter 15 . 6/25/2011
please update soon
Cindy M 19 chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
Madara lie aren't he did that? update soon i love the history
BabyCoo chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Oh gods. I thought the rest was bad, and THIS chapter comes along. You know what, I'm just going to have to go to another fanfic, the fail makes my brain hurt too much. PLEASE take some writing classes. PLEASE. This is...I'm so sorry I don't want to upset you but this is AWFUL. It's fake punk and fake anarchist and fake goth and Hot Topic and "modeling" and OMGRAPE and...it's just awful. Please, please take some writing classes.
TooLazyForLogin chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Dude, I'm sorry, but this writing is crap. It's redundant, illogical, and the characters are WILDLY OOC. Sakura is NOT an anarchist, nor is she a badass magic-wielding bitch who swears like a sailor and somehow manages NOT to get thrown in jail despite having assaulted numerous people, some of whom can't even walk as a result of said attack. Her ass would be in prison by now, sweetheart. Also, Sabaku no Gaara, I'm afraid, DOES NOT FLIPPIN' BLUSH. EVER. He also would not GRAB SAKURA'S HEAD AND SHOVE HER FACE INTO HIS CROTCH. EVEN if she was his girlfriend and someone was eyeing her. Also, tell me, please, WHAT is up with all the demons running around? Last I checked, there were a grand total of NINE, and only ONE nekomata. Not two. Not three. One. And while you're at it, mind explaining how a cat and a fox could be related? That's just confusing.

I'm not even gonna START on Tsunade and Sakura. I'm just not. In case you didn't notice from the anime, Sakura is the child of CIVILIAN parents. She is not part of some huge fancypants clan of OMGPOWRFULZ shinobi. Actually, forget that, there aren't any shinobi here. No, this takes place in...what? A hospital for the clinically insane? A grungy old bar in the Wild, Wild West? The streets of Victorian England? No. A. GODDAMN. HIGH SCHOOL.

JUST.

So, to sum up this story:

-Violence Is Cool, Kids!

-ANARCHISM 4EVA

-Fuck Shit Piss Ass Blowjob Sex Cunt Pimp Whore Bitch Cock

-LOL, JINCHUURIKI. AND PACKS. GEDDIT?

-WTF THAT VIOLATES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS. Whoops, I forgot, this is a Demon High School Naruto story!

-Legal system? What legal system?

-GAARA IS A PERV WITH FEELINGS, SAKURA IS BADASS, INO AND TENTEN GET ALMOST RAPED A LOT AND TSUNADE IS SAKURA'S SISTER. PLUS, HINATA AND NARUTO ARE RELATED TO SAKURA SOMEHOW.

Wait. If Naruto's demon is the younger brother of Sakura's demon, and Hinata's demon is the younger sister of Sakura's demon...okay, we just moved into WTF territory here.

-OH BTW, NOT HAVING A DEMON MEANS YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY STUPID AND IMMORAL AND BIGOTED. UNLESS YOU'RE RELATED TO A JINCHUURIKI, OR ARE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS. Yep, thanks for clearing that up, hun. And thanks for turning Rock Lee into scum, and Gai into a homosexual rapist. I, as a lesbian who happens to like the character of Lee, really needed to see both him, Gai, and gay men debased all at the same time.

-And last but not least, DEMONS AND HIGH SCHOOL ALWAYS GO TOGETHER. ALWAYS.

My reccomendation? Go through Fangirl Rehab, reread the manga, and take a writing class. Seriously, the original idea was kind of cool, but you turned it into a big steaming pile of shit.

Love and kisses,

-TooLazyForLogin

P.S. "Koi" is not used to address someone, it is added onto the end of the name much like -san, -chan, and -sama. Also, I don't understand why Gaara is addressed as Gaara-kun, but Naruto is Naruto-chan. It is often gender-specific, you know.

P.P.S. You did do one thing right - portraying the attitude of an anarchist. "Fuck the world, you mess with me and I kick the shit out of you, touch my friends and you die. Go fuck yourself."

Fire Witch 55 chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
please updated this story i love it
Unrelenting chapter 15 . 2/28/2010
WHAT THE FLIPSTICK WHERE IS MY 16TH CHAPTER!
ellenmedeiros1995 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
he he sakura are soo cool were i love it
DawnieWrites chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
HAHA! A CHASTITY BELT! I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD WHEN I READ THAT I FELL OFF MY BED AND LANDED IN THE SMALL SPACE BETWEEN THE BED AND THE WALL! hurt like a bitch but totally worth it! (I really need to move my bed now that the sideboard is gone...*sigh* *WHINY VOICE* BUT I'M TOO LAZZY!)
Uruviel.Numenesse chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
yo rite more its amazing
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 15 . 5/13/2009
ack! how can you not have finished writing this? It's great to read and I love how Sakura is the dominant one in the mating as well as Aiko when she is with Sauske. It's so much fun to watch him be a little submisvie (both Gaara and Sauske). I hope you continue to write this story!
Anniria chapter 15 . 5/5/2009
wow, this is nice, if a bit scary at times, please update it soon, I want to read more!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 15 . 3/21/2009
wat going to happen next