Reviews for Prior to the Ocean
Awesome Rapidash chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Wow, that chapter was so full of emotion. I could just feel the fear and loneliness radiating from Lumina as I read the chapter. She desperatly want's to know but Sebastian seems so unwilling to share. The way you write is superb! I do hope that you continue this story soon. Ja ne.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Another very good chapter. I really enjoy the level of details that you include in your stories. It makes it easy to imagine the scene play out in my mind as I read. Well done so far, can't wait to read the next chapter!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is really good! The way you portray emotions is simply awesome! I could just feel the angst that Lumina was going through. The worry and fear she feels for Romana could be overwhelming, but yet she seems to be able to somehow cope with it. Nice job. On the the next chapter.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
You're the inspiring one, Eko! I love reading your fics.

And le gasp! This fic has been resurrected! Wow. I'm excited.

Poor Lumina...loving Jack, missing the old Romana, comforting Sebastian...who still loves Romana...tragic much?

I hope that Lumina can manage to overcome this...and I have a feeling Jack will play a vital role in that.

Sebastian, though...that dude needs a hug. Seriously.

Great work, as always.
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
oh my was absolutely stunning!You wrote so beautifully,and I could actually feel the emotions that is coming throught this!I love how you wrote this,and you seriously need more reviews for this.I hope I can read more soon cya!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Bittersweet...I love that word.

So, Jack and Lumina...methinks there could be some chemistry there. Or not. Meh.

I think the ocean is perfect for finding writing inspiration. Really, I've been inspired by its beauty more than once.

So anyway, keep writing, and I will await more.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Ekoaleko, may I ask you a question? Why do you tell me I write so well when you can write like THIS? Beautiful. Really.

The end felt a, but maybe it's my over-worked brain talking. Lovely writing, though, and the reader just can't help but be sucked into Lumina's bittersweet emotions.

If you decide to update, I have no doubt the next chapter will just as wonderful. If this is a oneshot, I am so putting this in my C2.
Kairi Tsubasa chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is really good. The was you write her thoughts towards the ocean was very poetic, and the ending of this chapter, I really enjoyed reading.

The only advice I have for this chapter is watch your prepositional phrases at the beginning of the sentences. For example:

Within the depths of my heart a symphony of emotion guide me through the storms in life.

This sentence need a comma between heart and a. I hope I haven't offended you in anyway. I just noticed a grammar mistake like that when I was reading. I can't wait to find out what you have planned for this story.
Kuruk chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
First reviewer! Yay!

Unfortunately, I cannot really feel joy after reading such a masterfully done chapter. You capture the sadness well, in fact, it has saddened me; I'm usually a bundle of energy.

I... hate comas... I've had experiences with them...

But enough of that! Once again, I'll tell you that this is a great story! Update soon!