Reviews for Antiphon
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
BTW..what could be grissoms fantasy?:
rxbuff chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That just brought the biggest smile to my face! Thank You!
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
haha

very good
bordercollie chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
:D great story !
adara13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Heh. Very cute.
anneruhland chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Bless you for making me smile. I so want things to work out on the show but I'm really leary about the seasons opener. But this has me grinning from ear to ear. thanks, anne
RenLissa chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
M nice locker room fluff. If I see the previews one more time I'm going to have a heart attack. I mean, how much can they do to one person? Huh? I do have to say it looks extremely exciting. Again, thank you for a little piece of deliciousness to take my mind of the next 20 days.
TyriaT chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was cute and fun, even with Sara desparing about her weight. I'm really glad I read it, especially with all this angst being put out now. Wonderful job! :)

The Ant-lers were a nice touch.
Summer Reign chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very cute!

I don't know how I missed this one, but it's adorable.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Loved it! And how I've missed your stories! Haven't read one in a while as I've read all the others already..oh well
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
FLUFF! Yay fluff! I have been reading angst pretty much all day, and needed fluff. So thank you so much for this. Really, it was just what i needed.
microgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yay for anti-angst! I loved this; it simple and sweet. And I thought it was a nice touch that Grissom was wearing the engagement ring. I also snickered at Greg giving Sara the antennae. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of fluff :)
Kristafied chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Cute and funny. I love the idea that Greg would give Sara deelyboppers - all very in character!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
haha brilliant story!
Wander52 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Neat story...all wrapped in one complete page...that was short and satisfying...lol.