Reviews for A Human Moment
CrazyCrimMind chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Awww that was good... I need more
davidahare chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
It is almost 3 years since this story was updated and it really gets me when stories are only updated due to the number of reviews it gets.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
I've really enjoyed this series you've written. I hope you come back to it again!
Twigroupie chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Girl ya know I already loved this story but I really love where you are going with it now and I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the shout out! I've got you and the story on alert so I'll be looking for the next chapter!
Leo W Ryan chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Woooo, Plots xD
Twigroupie chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
WELCOME BACK! I'm so glad that you have decided to continue with this story! I'll definitely be adding you and this story to my favorites because I'm so looking forward to reading more. This is such an awesome idea for a story and you are so good at writing. Can't wait for more! :)
AmberEyedWolf1215 chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
aw so sad! But good!
twifanatic71 chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
How many more flippin reveiws do need! I would be extremely upset having spent the time reading both stories only to have no ending!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
OMG! I love your story
GoddessxNyte chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
i really like your stories there really good
Michaylalove chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
this is really awsome sequal the story was awsome too
Emberseve chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Ok, I'm going to give that story a try! BUT PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ONE! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE! :]

- Emberseve
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
oh no please update i love this story
cjm1788 chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
this will be for Bloodbath as well. i really liked the story. i especially liked that you killed jake. i've always hated jake as was happy to see him go. did it ever explain why bella was showing human traits right after she was changed, like crying and blushing? i also liked bella's powers. i don't think i've read a fan fic with her turning invisible yet. hope you start up A Human Moment again. would love to find out what happened.
Kem'Ajiana chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
OMG! So sad at the end! I hope, dearly, that you write more soon!