Reviews for Mr Fix It
ladylibra73 chapter 66 . 2/9
Excellent story
KbellaManoso chapter 6 . 2/4
"Ranger, did my daughter get you pregnant?" LMAO! Last chapter it was Ranger caught unaware of his surroundings with an old lady wanting to buy him-priceless!
KbellaManoso chapter 5 . 2/4
LOVE playful and excited Ranger! What fun! Looking forward to reading more. :)
beautyfan0102 chapter 66 . 1/1
A very excellent story so far more say soon as you can so please update soon. Happy new year.
minerla chapter 66 . 10/7/2013
what about an update after Hurricane Sandy? I love your stories G Please keep on finishing the ones that are left...
beauty12 chapter 66 . 8/30/2013
this was a great story really liked it. Loved the P.S. at the end of your story.
beauty0102 chapter 66 . 1/16/2013
very good liked it alot
rangerbabe.1 chapter 66 . 10/30/2012
A lovely story. Well done.
minerla chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I was thinking about this story tonight as Sandy threatens Point Pleasant. Maybe you should do some additional chapters, see how Ranger deals with a hurricane. I really enjoy your stories...are you going to finish Eyes to Remember?
nancd24 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I think I've read this story twice, I love it!
nancd24 chapter 66 . 8/27/2012
This was a cute story!
Sweetestdream2182 chapter 66 . 8/3/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I like this loving, sweet Ranger and this funny, boyish Lester. Great read
carrotmusic chapter 47 . 6/13/2012
I've never read anything as romantic as that proposal. Makes real life seem pale by comparison.
carrotmusic chapter 50 . 6/13/2012
Name must have been a wonderful fellow if Barney is his "descendant". Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 66 . 6/13/2012
Great story. You have a wonderful imagination. Ranger and Stephan and their family sound like people I wish I could meet in real life. Having Rachel turn out to be a criminal was a remarkable plot twist. Thanks for sharing.