Reviews for Chibi Goku
Smexy Kitten chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
This fic has been an absolute joy to read! I hope that you will return one day to update it :D
guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Please please please update soon I know u probly forgot about this story but please write more this is such a cute story poor goku gojyo will never let him live it down and the clothes adorable i also lile how hakkia is treating him its just so cute telling gojyo not to tease him I can so sethat and the sniffles so funny but i just gotta see what happens to goku and what sanzo says after he rescues him so if you pretty please update soon "gives pupy dog eyes
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
So cuuuuuuuutttttteeeee!
I can't wait to find out wat happens i no u probly gav up on this fic but please keep writing it anyway its a great story ir a great writer please oh please update soon
Tiger723 chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
HAHAHA Oh Goku, always the one to make things interesting. XD
I have got to say i am loving the lips only because it makes it fun having to read the sentence out loud and sounding pretty stupid while freaking out my family. Ah, the life. lol

anyways, i loved the story and i would love to see kogaiji (spelling?) and his friends meet the chibified goku. im personaly hopeing Kogaiji will blush.
Kittenseal chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
This is funny! Goku's a cutie and Gojyo's a bit of a jackass. Hakkai is sweet and Sanzo...well, he's Sanzo. I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I wanted to tell you that I really like this fic and can't wait until the next chapter. Ta!
yess91 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i like it, i really think this is cute in a weird way, can't wait to read what happens next
Tamie123 chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
I can't see humans especially those with no powers at all able to kidnap Goku. Goku doesnt' even have to remove his limiter to defeat them. An indivdual would have to be very strong to take down Goku.
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Wait, exactly WHY does Goku need to be 'protected'? He might have the body of a four year old now, but what about his abnormal strength? Even without the height to back him up, he should still be able to protect himself with the abnormal strength he's had since day one, even back when he was living with the guys past selves in heaven. *lol* Plus he still knows how to fight, even if his body is smaller, he could still use his Nyoibou to help in a fight. *lol*

I'd think that instead of screaming for help after getting confronted by those perverts, Goku should have at least TRIED to kick their butts, just to see if he could prove to the guys that he didn't need protection, if he can take full grown lechers like those pervs who were talking about selling him.
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
*lol* Shouldn't that be he doesn't hit YOUNG children? Or how old did he think Goku was back when he first rescued him from that cave when he first started smacking him with his fan everytime made him mad? *lol*
Eve chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Hey my little brother reads your fics and i think theyre really good, you should get a career writing things like this.
just a fan of your fic chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
hey you know what i think of your fic?

ITS FREAKIN' AMAZING!

PLEASE write more...
FallenHope-Angel chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
ohh! i have to find out what happenth to chibi goku. hehe i have a computer lithp
crystalbladedragon chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
this is a cute story, i hope u update it soon and keep going with it! it's to cute to abandon :D
Fun-sized Friend chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
please update I really wanna nlknow what's gonna happen next!
Gohanzgirl chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Im really enjoying reading this! Continue the great work!