Reviews for Later Days
CaptainAlias chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
This was great. You had everyone in character throughout the story, even though it dealt with something as horrible as child trafficking. Great story.
Llamachick chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I disagree with your disclaimer "Disclaimer: I do not own Psych or any of its characters. I only borrowed them for a short period and returned them in pristine condition." I think you improved them and made them happier. 3 You Rock!
xxSpade's Ace chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Oh HELLO, favorite Shassie story ever! How are you doing this fine night? Wonderful? Oh, I'm glad to hear it! What's that? You want me to read you all the way through in one sitting again? Okay!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
Fabulous story!
mariska lee chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
What a fantastic story! This has everything - a really interesting plot, wonderful Shawn/Lassie moments, good characterization. I love your Lassiter - he's got all the traits I love about him in the show, plus you've given him a gentle side that I totally believe is there somewhere. The scenes when they find the kids and are trying to escape with them are so good!

I really hope you write more Shassie stories!
invisalite chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
This is amazing! I love it (aside from graphic smut). This is one of my top favorite stories!

I really like how you made the two fall in love. It was extremely cute.

Thanks for the amazing story!

~invisalite
Muirgen Monet chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Awesome, awesome story. You capture a glimpse of the horror very well, and the care Shawn and Lassiter showed towards the children was touching.

Wonderfully written, keep up the awesome work!
Muirgen Monet chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Awesome chapter. Lassiter has some serious stones here!
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
Nice chapter. The bit with Shawn/Lassiter was hot. )
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great beginning chapter! I LOVE how Lassiter put Simon in his place, turned the tables on him. Sometimes I think on the show they don't illustrate what a great detective Lassiter really is. Shawn isn't the only one who notices things. Awesome job!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
love it!
Teldra chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Loved this!
naughty teacup chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
ohmigawsh. How made of awesome isn't this?

I've only read the first chapter but this already reeks of awesomeness! Oh, and hey. Are you a Supernatural fan? Maybe I'm just reading too deeply into things but when I read:

"Bartender behind the counter wiping fogged glasses, two men in a corner booth pouring over a beat up journal and several newspapers, the younger looking one typing away on a small white decaled laptop, and one patron nursing a drink on one of the many empty bar stools."

I went 'Squee! That sounds like Sam and Dean!'. Ahum, yeah. I've adored that show for years. And it's probably not them but it fits quite well. And if it is them, well... Then you win at life. Anyways, I'm going to read the rest of the chapters now, and I apologize in advance if I don't leave a review in the end. Chances are I'm not very lucid when I'm finished. It's getting late. I adore how you portray Lassiter and Shawn and... well, basically everybody. I'm looking forward to a more 'grown-up' Psych story. Or as grown up as it can be with Shawn involved. That goofball. Sorry for the ranting. Toodles!

- teacup

ps. did you mean 'decayed'? I've never heard the word 'decaled' before. I get unsure sometimes, English isn't my first language :3
isrocks chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
ow wow that was so cute and well written
havokwreaker chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Aww! This story is so sweet! *scurries off to keep reading*