Reviews for What If
Narusasuyamikizz chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I agree,kurma u kill yusuke and I kill u. I love yusuke x hiei. Oh and it said that at the bottom of the page if u where reading it thoroughly. FYI.
HieiKurama fan chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hell NO! Yusuke can NOT have Hiei. That is Kurama's Fire demon only. All I could say when I read this story was HELL NO! I was lied to, it says as the pairing Hiei/Kurama and turned out to be Yusuke/Hiei. LOL I will sacrifice every yusuke/hiei fan to the kurama/hiei gods. _ This is not a flame, I don't flame people. I'm just venting my frustration at being tricked to read this story.
GoodLuckMother chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
What a twist!
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
oh dear...yuu-chan and hiei? interesting...hiei being maternal is interesting also i would like to see where you go with this.
hellfire95X chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
At first i thoughtit was Hiei's and Kurama's baby then...Wham in pops Yusuke ~_ I like but will you continue it? Does Kurama kill Yusuke? do they thressome! (I'm all for it _)
fireywolfchild chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
NO! It should have been Kurama's baby! Rither that or a threesome! Poor Kurama! *cries and hugs Kurama, trying to comfort him*
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Kurama, if you kill Yusuke, I'll kill you. :] ((YuxHi fan here. Whoops. haha)) This was adorable, if a bit OOC. Nothing not ignorable for the sake of YxH yumminess. Yes. Keep it up!
Spirit Youko chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow that was really good. Poor Kurama T.T You go kill Yusuke and get your man ;)
Kanami Yuuta chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
wa... i love it I love it... the ending just was amazing... .
ladyasile chapter 1 . 9/6/2007 WOULD KURAMA KILL? pretty interesting. aww, happy birthday. great fic to make for yourself.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Goodness, when you said baby, I thought it would be Kurama and Hiei's. Guess I was wrong, but can you blame me?

This was so sad, though, and I feel sorry for Kurama... It's kind of his fault he didn't say, but he was afraid, and that's understandable. It just... sucks.

You know, this would be a great story that would need a sequel. I wan tot see what Kurama does after that last thought.

Augh, I'll shut up. Anyway, this was fantastic and sad but sweet. I hope to read more stories form you like this!
JGgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was really cool... but is Kurama going to kill Yusuke
rayne chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
oh... I like it, I really do.

(and cienne? cienne zoeldyck? please say so if it is you, cause I love your stories.)

write more! I wanna see what happens next!