Reviews for Failure Of The Light
ToddGilliss chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
awaiting the final chapter
please come back and finish this soon
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I sure hope you explain why the Weasleys hate Ginny.
mahhhfy chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
This story is wonderful! It's absolutely fantastic! I realize that after all this time it's unlikely that there will be any more updates, but i have to tell you that I'm completely in love with this story. It's so much fun to read and i really think it should continue. I really enjoyed this, so thanks for writing, and here's hoping that one day you'll continue updating!
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Yes I see that I love it ... now just you need to update it and finish lol
Miss Swiftclaw chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I have to words to say about this story.
BLOODY BRILLIANT!
you tottally NEED to do a sequel!
This is one of the best storys I've read in months!
-Miss swiftclaw
Miss Swiftclaw chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
This story is freaking AMAZING!
at first I'm like- oh. Weasley and dumbledore bashing? I'm fine with dumbles but the weaslys is a bit different
After reading the first couple chapters- man this is the awesomest story out!
U rock! Keep up the awesome, wicked and good work!
-Miss Swiftclaw
SeanHicks4 chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Interesting plot, shame it's been sitting untoched for so long
fireburnshot chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
truly wonderful story,,,but yor're right, your grammar IS a bit sucky. There is a site on line called 'Free Online Grammar Checker. Try it out.
IonlyusethisforHarryPotter chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
so is it over or are you going to keep writing it?
MeinGimli chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
great, but way too short
nailpeter83 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
Good Story at the beging but chapter 12 you just rushed to the end. If you need to rewrite the sotry thats fine, but please take your time and tell the story correctly, its a very good dtory and i hope to read more of it when you get to it
Draeconin chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Okay, here's a tip: if you're going to have people act entirely out of character to their canon personalities, you need to ease people into it - provide a logical progression, so it doesn't come as such a shock. Here you've more or less just shoved those changes into your reader's faces and said 'deal with it'.
ginny917 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
shit he's back
Prof. Minerva McGonagall chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Hi

I liked the story quiet good, but I hoped you would rescue Amelia Bones before. And what was with Susan? If the entire house Bones is "bad", what is wit Susan?
Ashyia Francis Belladonna chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
I really liked this story, although it seemed a bit too fast in places. Also, as you well know there were some places which didn't make sense.

If you need help fixing this up or anything I am more than happy to help. It definatly has the potential to be a really good story.