Reviews for False Rays of Light
Gimlifan8 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
You've aboandoned this one, haven't you? That's a real shame, it was really good.
Teal Sea chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
I love it! Please Please update!
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Really great chapter! :) And I'm really happy about this line "I'm Nicky Bourne. Jason's wife." *lol* :D

*Excited for more* Anyway 2 thumbs up. :)
lj chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Thanks for the update. I just recently watched all the Bourne movies and have been reading all the fan fics. I have really enjoyed this story. Keep up the great work.
Mimosa Grove chapter 4 . 3/6/2008
Very interesting. Not sure where it's going but I think I'll like it. Already looking forward to the next part.
noro chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
update soon sounds interesing great work
madame.alexandra chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Wonderful, as usual. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this!
LifeLineGirl chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
I'm so gladed you updated! I was getting worried very realisct interaction with Irena and Jason! Please continue!
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Hey crystangel21, thanks for your update and its really good to hear that you plan to finish your stories. :)

This was a great chapter again. The suspense between Jason and Irena was really noticeable. Cant wait to know what happens next. I hope you have time to write more. Great work. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Great chapter. Its cool to see Cronin again in your story. I hope you update soon. Im so excited to know what happens next. :)
noro chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
UPDATE SOON CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NXT GREAT WORK
madame.alexandra chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Wow, I am SO glad you updated! I was starting to worry that you'd given up...but hey, we all go thorug hwirter's block, and I know how it is to be busy. some things are just more importatn, right? :). Keep updating!

Alexa*
Spyprincess chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I'm very delight to see a new update, other then 'All the pieces' please continue quickly!
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Really sweet. :) Cant wait for the next chapter.
noro chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
please continue can't wait till the next chapter great work