Reviews for Hagakure
hope to read more
ZabuzasGirl chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Update immediately, please!
Culebra del Sol chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
A blend of Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, and Inuyasha?

A great chef can make good food out of a combination of anything, and apparently the same holds true for authors. I would love to see what you come up with next.
Athan Starclimber chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Continue please!
Zanzibar1 chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
This is great! I can't stop reading it! Please update! I'd love to read more. This is an interesting take on the Kyuubi, Naruto and Hinata. It's fabulous! Update soon!
Shisarakage chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
The mention of Mt Myoboku solidified my theory of Inuyasha influence pertaining to youkai segments of the story. I swear, Houshi reminds me of Miroku, and i kinda see bits of Shippou in Naruto's personality. (even in the canon, I'm seeing that! lol)

Once I started reading this, I couldn't put it down! Hinata-Chan the heir to Hiten Mitsurugi? EPIC FREAKING WIN!

I didn't expect to see Amekakeru-Ryu no Hirameki so early on, but given who her opponent was, I understand Hinata-Chan's usage of the Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu's ultimate technique.

If you would like, I'd be willing to send you the profile for one of my own OCs for usage in the story. With him being an Ookami, which is a wolf demon if my memory serves me, he could be an interesting addition.

With that thought, I'll be eagerly awating more in Hagakure and Tasogare.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Good chapter
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Gift, huh? XD
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Hina is going to be tested with team 7? Good idea :3
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
I'm in love with this fic, it's very good
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Hina-chaaan~ AWSOME! :3
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Gai made me laugh XD
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Nice fanfiction
itachi girl chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Great chappie please update when you can Ja ne
Leaf Ranger chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
Heh. Nice man. I liked the little back story and stuff. Pretty cool.

Great chapter.