Reviews for The Bluebottle
uirgiliana chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was so beautiful I nearly cried. Thank you so, so much for writing this!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
What an interesting moment in time. You captured it really well, drawing out such a subtle moment from the movie. Really great.

Sapphireswimming
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Interesting... I always thought the blue bottle fly was there for a reason somehow. Maybe not, but oh-well, a really nice little story you have here.
samus18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
The blue-bottle intrigued me too.

It seems significant, somehow.

This was written beautifully - really interesting take on the blue-bottle. :)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
A very interesting story that goes way over my head but that I really enjoyed reading :) Nice job!
Sub chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow. I'm number 10. I rock.

On a more serious note, I don't know how you made the death of a fly seem poignant and melancholy and deep, but you did. You have big writing kahunas. I've never read this before, but I'm glad I did. That was oddly just what the doctor ordered. Really good, Peg Peg.
Bloody Koalas chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow...that was...very good. Unique and deep. I mean, come on! You made me feel sorry for the poor fly! If that isn't great writing, I don't know what is. Great.
Lothloriel chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Disturbing in a very interesting manner, if that makes any sense. Well done.
longjeyne chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
That was totally weird, but really, really good! It was just an interesting idea and it was really well written!

O_o I feel sorry for the bug!
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That was wonderful! I can't believe you can make me feel sorry for a fly, but you can. :) And this was a school assignment? I'm taking creative writing this semester and none of my assignments have turned out this well. Nice job! :)
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
that was full of amazing description and really good word choice. I love it, even if it was for school (you know, sometime school assignments can work out to be pretty cool, huh?). Another job well done.

Shadow
Petraverd chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Good grief, chalk this one up to 'amazingly unique.' If you can make me feel sorry for a FLY, that's... pretty darn good. Very nicely done, very unique concept, all wrapped up into one very enjoyable piece. Great job!
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very good. I really liked it...very well written.

~Arawen
fledge chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Incredible! Extremely depressing, too, needless to say, but amazingly well written.
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
. . . is it strange that I am sorry it had to die alone? I must need to get to bed. But there it is, I'm sorry it had to be alone when it died!

This was a lovely little vignette, skilfully written as ever; I always enjoy stories that expand on things we only catch a glimpse of in the book, and this was no exception.