Reviews for Good Times: Chapter 1
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Thelma,will come around.

JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
James and Florida can get through anything.

JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This isn't good for James,but I think I am liking this story.

JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Well,that is so right,James,wouldn't do that to Florida,unless he was DRUNK.
I can't wait to read more.

JeaneZ84
camerabugs chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
This is great. I really hope you continue your story because I am totally hooked.
PriscillaPal chapter 12 . 12/25/2009
I really liked this story. You are very talented. I mean not many fan fiction writers get the nuance of believable dialogue. I not only believed it, but the plot seemed totally plausible. And it was nice to see the Evans leave the projects.
axara2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
good
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
hey
Sandsibscrazy chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
This brought a little tear to my eye if I can say. It was just so nostalgic...

I love this, the characters are so IN CHARACTER. Great Story!
Freebird87 chapter 12 . 7/4/2008
Maude flashback. nice!
Rhonda chapter 12 . 12/21/2007
I was very impressed, and glad to see the Evans family finally leave the projects. Too bad it was at the expense of the death of Florida.
Rhonda chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I thought it was pretty good. I am intrigued. I will come back to this site when I get time from my real job.
GrayRainbows chapter 12 . 11/27/2007
I've been without a computer, and so didn't see this chapter when you first posted, but seeing this was like receiving an unexpected gift! :) I am delighted to see Walter and Maude. Thank you so much for including the Findlays in your story, and in such an ingenious way explaining loose ends ... like the name change of Henry to James.

Maude calling the FDNY seems just the sort of thing she'd do. :) You've done such a nice job of portraying Maude as she is in a few sentences, and without overdoing it. I liked this:

"For all of Maude's liberal thinking, she could never truly put herself in the shoes of a young black

couple with limited education just starting out, far from home."

I'll be checking in regularly, now. Thank you for this.

And I really liked seeing another glimpse of Florida, as well. I was saddened to read of her dying, but what happens after is so believable and so well written that I look forward to reading more. Usually such a departure in fan fiction would make reading on a chore, but that is definitely NOT the case with yours. ... And Lisa is adorable!
this is so good chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
it would be good if you started a new story on the cheatah girls and put characters from high school musical or twiches in it thanx let me know i will be here a lot cheking for it could u put coments on ur review page becausse i dont have an email thanx let me know
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
‘Kid Dyn-O-Mite’ I remember. But ‘Junior’, and ‘the militant midget’, those names totally slipped my mind. That’s the great thing about ‘classic TV fan fiction’, it can bring back happy memories, as well as entertain.

Great story, and great work.