Reviews for Son of Miraz
Eregnar chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
I just looked up Mephibosheth, and realized that none of the parallels could possibly be coincidental ;)

Love this story in the Bible, and so far I'm loving your variation on the theme set in Narnia.
Milarca chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Ahhh I'm getting so excited now :) Mika, that's his name. Of course Caspian would want to keep that one instead of Miraz x) I have one question though: why did you say Caspian had curly blonde hair?
Milarca chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Are late reviews appreciated? I don't know but I have to say right now I realllly like this :) It probably shows I don't read Narnia ff because I get a pleasant chill when 'Caspian the tenth, King of Narnia' is mentioned~
NightRise chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
()_(/)

('.')

(")_(")
addicted2text chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
I love this. I was expecting to see something heavy on the angst and drama, not a work of art that made me think back to the books and wish there were more! While I am reminded in some aspects of the book _A Horse and His Boy_ this work stands wonderfully on its own.

I wonder what else other than the aforementioned book has been your inspiration for the character Mika? I was wondering if you intend to draw the allusion to King David's treatment of Jonathan's son as described int he Bible, when you instead took a decidedly different turn with mention of a curse on the Caspian bloodline. Very interesting and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm looking forward to where you take things next!

I'm adding this story to my C2 group. Thanks for the wonderful gift.
Christini chapter 15 . 9/27/2009
This is actually amazing. Utterly brilliant. I can't even say how wonderful it is.
SpangleyPony chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
aw that was a touching chapter but I think I am going to have to reread your story as I have forgotten the details. Hope you continue soon. :)
Renata Swift chapter 15 . 8/5/2009
Well, it is certainly nice to have the story updated after such a long time! That was a nice little surprise at the end of the chapter, one I didn't expect after Maren's illness. Hope you keep updating!
hpswst101 chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
Better question will be on how Mika will take the news. Update soon.

hpswst101
phylitr chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
Aww...so cute. Poor Caspian...having to stay away from Cair Paravel.
acacia59601 chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
I've got a good feeling about this baby! I just hope I'm right... Update soon!
Daughter of the Master chapter 14 . 6/12/2009
Awesome story so far.

Like the relationship of Caspian and Mika.

Keep writing! It's getting really good.

Can't wait for Rilian to enter the story.

Please add Rilian!
done.with.marblesxx chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
Lovely story! I really like the idea and the plot of it is very good. The language is nice and I like the Narnian names. Mika is very likable as well. There are some mistakes strewn around the story here and there, but it's not a problem. Good job! Awaiting your next update!
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 14 . 4/7/2009
Well done! I very much enjoyed this chapter, as Caspian was very, very much in character. I'm glad that Mika didn't get off completely for stealing...after all, there are consequences that must come with our actions. Twas a well written chapter, and well thought out as well. Great job!

Lion be with you,

KC
hpswst101 chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
Poor Caspian, he must be exhausted. Update soon.

hpswst101