Reviews for Liebe bis in den Tod
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
interesting can't wait for more.;D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I saw this on DeviantArt. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a sequel or another chapter to this one?
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Ah, I finally found your profile again

Just in time xD

The "second chapter" will be up shortly :)
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
this is so stupid... ugh... im mad at ur ending but it was cute because Zexion cared.
Chi Haku chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Omg, another chapter PLEASE?
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
NO! DEMYX!

This was really good.
silverbandgeek chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
HOLY FUCK... wow... that was sad :( ... now i wont be able to sleep... you must be proud... *cries*
VexenIV chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
ARGH!

I hope Demyx is ok!

You have to write the next chapter soon!

*pokes you until you do*
HinoYashaKitsu chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Demyx! D8/ No! You have to keep writing! We have to know what happens to Demyx!
Captara chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG Pleaase continue this ! Please!

.:Yuki-san:.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Aww...this was so sad... *Tears* And Zexy liked Demy, too *Sniffles*

Maa, n'ways, I thought that this happened to be quite a well-written story. I was kind of surprised that it was (apparently) based off your English teacher's own experience, but I'm not complaining; I thought up -my- Zemyx -day story in English that day *Smiles*

Good job. You managed to keep all of the characters' personas in play for the entire duration of this fic. *Thumbs up* Whoot!

~Jessie
Twilight-Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Demyx cannot die... bwa... I really like your story. Please, keep writing! I need the second part now.. bwa
Launch shinra chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Wow! That was awesome! Thanks for the dedication. But please, please, PLEASE don't kill Demyx, but then I will die from drowning. I liked how you made Zexion follow Demyx, cos he was curious, it was sweet. And Demyx always gets lucky eventually! YAY! *cookies*

p.s (really, please don't kill Dem) XP
DEADDEADP2EU23HRY chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
XD Cliffhangers are so cruel!

But it's still an excellent story. I envy your writing skills.

Update soon!
Razori chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I'm fearing for Demyx... it's is month, he can't possibly die! And I love how it's so descriptive. Also, Happy Zemyx day Bleh, that made sense in my head... it doesn't make sense now :P