Reviews for Facing the Past
Willowezra chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Loving this story. Can't wait to read more on how the Grangers react to their daughters lover.
WyrdeDragon chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
I have to admit, I never even considered this ship when I read the books. However, this story came recommended by the creator of one of my favorite web comics, Go Get A Roomie, so I had to give it a try. Turn out, I really like it.

In retrospect, I suppose that it's odd that the only teacher any has a crush on in canon is Lockheart. Everyone else is described as either old, unattractive or just plain Hell no. I get the feeling JKR was trying to make a point of avoiding those sorts of storylines.

Anyway, good job. I think this story, though the premise is a bit odd, works. Clearly it's an AU, since it has Hermione and the rest around during a 7th year that has no reference to Riddle. But once I got past that, the rest works.

I like the fact that even with MM physically closer in age to HG, you still allow the relationship to grow slowly. It is sweet and believable.

Thanks for writing a great story and showing me that even an unlikely pairing like this one can be done well.
Randomfanficgirl chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
You need to finish this story, it's so good it deserves closure. Thanks!
Ctrogan chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
StreepPeeps chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Oh, my! Re-read this beauty once again and wondering if you have the inclination to add more to this story and bring it t closure. It's truly a wonder to read and I so enjoy the story and background of these two. Pretty please?

Thanks for sharing.

Tammy in Seattle
vox chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I have pictures of Dame Maggie Smith at 16,17,18,19,20 &21
Twisted DKat chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
More please? Like ubber please? passes cookies, you know you want to.

I enjoy this story so much and really really hope it gets a new update soon.
vox chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
You need to finish the story.
vox chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Gold try using ed at the end of some really need a spellcheck.
vox chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Try surprised and off instead of the word you missed the word a once.
vox chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Who is Ms. Ganger ?And why did you write starring when it's stareing?
Kigo Stories chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
please continue this story i really want to read more of it
Dominique chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
O MY GOD ...This is amazing write books just as amazing no even better
Absidoodle chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
hope this will be updated soon - I love it!
cazstar chapter 17 . 11/3/2012