Reviews for A Song to Remember
mininjas chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
o! i love this story! plz update agen soon!
DanceOfTheWhiteMoon chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Oh! Update NOW please! DON"T KEEP ME WAITING! I'm DYING to know what happens next! Save me!
Monday the 14th chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Why did you stop? I want to read more, because you didn't even add the plot yet! I wanna see how she breaks up with renji, and ends up with ichigo! come on!
MysteriousEyez chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
Just finsihed reading all 5 chaps of your stroy and I can't wait until u update again!
nitaBonita chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
aw... how cute! i lyk it a lot! plz try n update as soon as you can!

everyday-snowangel
DeadlyBeauty23 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
YAY~They played out in the snow together thats so cute. -

Keep writing and I'll keep reading because this truly is an intresting and funny fic. I loved the part, "And ichi...I..uh..HOME ALONE YAY!" that made me laugh out loud. heheh!

Keep it up!

-DB
sandcat chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
Hi! I can't really seem to think of anything I wanna see in this fic but I know one thing for sure: Your Story is just GREAT! But ouch, what's going to happen with Renji? Um... Do I get cookies for reviewing (pleading puppy eyes)

Love,

Sandcat
X-Final-Day-X chapter 5 . 11/14/2007
GAH I NEED MORE! This fic is super KAWAII! I love playfull rockstar Ichigo...he is SMEXY! lol XD
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I love thnks fr th mmrs! and Ichigo singing it would definitely be hot! YAY I LOVE THIS FIC!
MissShortPants chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
AW! This was such a cute and adorable chapter! Please update soon!
toradorataiga chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
hee hee...so sweet! they're both playing in the snow together...wonder if anyone will tease ichigo and ask what he was doing?...the last chapter it was so funny when everyone teased him about rukia;D
sushi.seashells chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
'"We need a nose...a carrot"

"not necessary."

"why not?"

"'cuz he won't live to see it anyway."'

I love that...

Keep writing! :)
cherryblossom hime chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
AWE! CUTE!

update soon

cherryblossom hime
DeadlyBeauty23 chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Since you review my stories, I've decided to return the favor. XD

I was laughing while reading this fic although I had to laugh quietly due to a sleeping child. XD but UPDATE!

I love AU stories . they are so much fun.

Take care

-DB

P.S: Rukia is so head over heels o.o
littleAliengrl chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
kyah! XD this is quickly becoming one of my favorite ichiruki fics. keep it up! this fic is just so awesome! XD