Reviews for Happy Returns
fishertowers chapter 1 . 11/10
Awwww! I love teddy and Harry fluffiness!
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aw, this was cute. I loved the chemelion cake. The fact that you used aposterphes instead of quotation marks irked me, but I know you use quotation marks with your other stories so whatever. Thanks for posting!
awesomesauce chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
ahhh, this was so adorable!

i tend to shy away from harry and ginny stories, but this one caught my eye. it was so cute reading about harry all nervous for little teddy's birthday party. a great one shot!
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Just stumbled on this.

OH the fluff! I love the intro about the parties. And I think Teddy's invaded everyone's brains. :D
Phiso chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I have to say, I dislike Harry/Ginny with an immense passion, but I actually liked this story. A lot, actually. :) It's sweet and cute and it makes sense; for once, I might see them being an actual couple. It also takes a fact that we all took for granted - that Harry himself has never actually thrown a party (and also that one year olds never remember their first birthday parties) - and turns it into something wistfully, adorably awkward that could easily be seen occurring in real life. It's strange to hold such normal things as birthday parties after such a horrifying ordeal like war, and you captured it well. Good job!
Sunshine My Love chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow! I have never liked post DH stories until today.

Can'tthinkofone chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
How cute! Happy Birthday Teddy!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Good job. I enjoyed it. I like the idea of Teddy having a chameleon cake.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
First, loved the chameleon licking at the sugar.

Second, loved the over-extended metaphor of drinks and people's parties-shots of grief with a slice of comfort...
CowahBull chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I really like it. It was cute and simple...just what I like. I love it!
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very beautifully written, very detailed and very funny. Only quibble I have a problem with is Teddy living with an 18-year-old boy and his girlfriend. He has a GRANDMOTHER, Andromeda Black Tonks, still living. He should live with her. She most likely has more experience dealing with children than two half-grown children themselves, and he's all that's left to her after the deaths of her husband and daughter.
autolux chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Amazing as always!
the lycans chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
he has invaded my brain too. loved it.
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007