Reviews for The Shadows of Darkness and the Power of True Love
emouchihas chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
this is so damn funny
Rabukurafuto chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
That was a very impressive ending chapter. It had a lot of action for such a silly story, becoming quite complex later after a while to pile on the absurdity. It all came together pretty well actually, and it was nice that Temari and Ino got to have children, but of course I already knew about that. Luckily I don't need to try to translate any of the insane doesn't-really-even-qualify-as-Japanese names you kept throwing around since I did all of that for Echoing earlier.

Well that's all the reviews for now. Reading your stuff is always fun, even if I don't think so the first time around.
Rabukurafuto chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
Hot three-way action! Hot three-way action! I don't remember anything else in the chapter, the sex was so hot. This really was a landmark moment for you, opening the door for the unbridled sexual excess in Echoing. Of course, this chapter is tame compared to many of the perversions of the later story. Still, this was very good for when it was made.
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
All right, so Shikamaru and Choji still seem sane too. Of course, Shikamaru starts smoking weed after starting a family (although considering the family he gets, I'm surprised he didn't start mainlining heroin). Yohizu probably seems be at the center because she's so vibrant and lively that nearly everyone else seems boring in comparison. No that it's a bad thing. It was fun seeing her interact with everyone, especially Shikamaru. His reactions to everything were great.
Rabukurafuto chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
So Ryukazakamaru's past is revealed (not that it's important since I already read Echoing of the Fragile Wind) and we meet the inscrutible Lord Ponybear. Kozi might be the best part because crazy old men saying completely random crap are just inherently funny. Ryukazakamaru's past is funny too, thanks to the adorable Yohizu's moronic ramblings. It would seem those two years is when she got aquanted with Azusa, parties, powders, smoke, pills, and probably something else she can't remember, and remembering anything became hard. Ino is fun too, being completely insane in this continuity. Poor Temari is the only with any sort of sanity in this.
Rabukurafuto chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
It's time to finally read The Shadows of Darkness and the Power of True Love. When this first came out I really wasn't in the mood for another Naruto girls love story so when trying to read the first chapter everything just sort of blurred together into an unreadable mess. It's rather surprising that I went on to read the sequel to a story I gave up on very early. I usually have to read everything in order for the experience. Yet only now am I trying to read Shadows again.

This time I'm ready or it. You start right off with hot, intense sex between Ino and Temari. It stops for some silliness, then we're introduced to the infamous Yohizu. There isn't really much else to speak of here. It's just a really sexy set-up for what promises to be a story even more willfully stupid and insane than Truth in Flowers. Considering your aim when writing this story, that's undoubtedly a good thing.
inuyouko chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
oh my god this story was so fucking radom and most of your stories are good but this was just to weird... although the threesome sceen was good
Boneyboy and Curleyblue chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
This fic was HOT! I was wondering, could I make a request for a fic? A Naruto with a three way Yuri sex scene with Sakura, Ino, and Tenten? I think it would be hot! Thanks,- Boneyboy, of the Boneyboy and Curleyblue duo.
oyw chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
ugh, thanks a lot. now i've gotta go past the rules and give this a 15 out of 10, mostly because of that 3 way lemon. i hate bending the rating rules but it just couldn't be avoided...
SomeRandomGuy18 chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
And chapters like this are exactly why youre my fav writer on here. Holy shit, when you can actually visualize stuff like this, its either a sign of a great writer, or a REALLY dirty mind. I would like to believe its the former.
The Faster Blade chapter 5 . 10/8/2007
Well, I am impressed.

Yohizu was pretty much the center piece in this fic, I mean, without her, we'd just be left with Ino's unhealthy sexual appetite and Temari's whining about a pink bathrobe.

I still say Ino and Temari deserved a bitch-slap for constantly breaking the fourth wall. (hopefully by me)

In fact, I know where they live...

I'll see you with that sequel to Delusions Of Bliss, but first I've got a meeting with a pistol and two fourth wall breakin blondes.

kong is king chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
I agree, this one is really funny to read, and that makes up for the impossible length of it. Only one thing - another SakuHina story? I know it's your decision, but c'mon, we really need another SakuraxTsunade story!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
O...Well, ONLY thing that displeased me A LITTLE was the lack of lesbian action. The rest, A!
Kyouger chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Well, I'm glad that my one e-mail this morning was telling me you updated, CrazyNinjaPenguin. Now, onto the real review.

Not a bad story by any stretch of the word. Overall, it's cute, and still fucking funny. I'm not really surprised this didn't get a lot of reviews. I guess the majority like the big drama stories, but you gotta take a break from them sometimes. The last chapter was pretty... well, how to say this? It was random, first and foremost. It was heavy in OCs, which I would normally have a big problem with, but in a story as random and funny as this in it, it's a good thing. Yohizu continues to make me laugh, along with her relations with Temari and Ino. And the action scene I think I liked more that the one in Destruction.

Complaints: Yeah, last chapter was long, and all the extremely long names made my head spin.

Now you'll have me waiting for the sequel to Delusion of Bliss.

Final score: 4/5. Not a perfect story, but so fucking funny it don't matter.
Fox-Sama chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Clap Clap Clap LMAO this is so Different and random I could not no matter how I tried could not guess where this was going you did a great job and I cant wait too see some more of your work.

I need to know one thing was this the easiest thing you have ever writ-in?