Reviews for Completing the Cycle
StarVamp chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
It's so sad!

I'm curious, Wasn't Aang the last of the Airbenders? What will happen once the cycle comes around again and it's the Air Nomads' turn?
coteriedufromage chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow. There was a kind of a lot of background in the beginning, but it was worth it. I love how the ending is hopeful but she's still in pain.
Sumhope chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Loved it!

i myself have a first class ticket aboard the zutara ship but this was heartbreakingly beuatiful

can't wait for the next avatar... rumors are april 18!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
WOW! *in awe* This is really good! *too shocked to say anything*
Traidy chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Gah! please don't make this a one shot -grovels and begs at your feet-

do a series of ficlets, as the boy grows, and Katara training him. oh squee .

Well, it's up to you, you already have a lot on your plate.

Thank you for writing!

Sistine
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
So I was waiting to read this until I was caught up... I figured since I'm two eppys aaway from finishing second season this would do _; Not to mention this I had time to look up and read... and I didn't really have enough time to catch up to another eppy-

WAI *LUFFS YOU* You should write more! Avatar that is... its luff! So much luff... *sniffles* and you got me all bleary eyed Problem with Avatar is you DON'T know how it ends... its suppose to be a "kid's" show... but lets face it... it diverged from that a bit ago ;

*luvs*
Sangi chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Very nice.
Zohh chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Jeezy-peezy that was awesome! I had to create a new word for it!
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
So good. I like that we don't know everything that led up to this moment, it leaves much to the imagination.
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
You never cease to amaze me, excellent job once again. It's kinda sad though.
quevillion chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I like it! Gave me goosebumps. I didn't know what was going on (because my knowledge of "Avatar" is incomplete) but everything made sense at the end. Very well written. And, GOOSEBUMPS!
AyakaChan chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
awesome! totally love it! love the beginning and I want to see where this is going! the best part is... how is he going to learn air bending? hm