Reviews for More Extenuating Circumstances
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 2/23
So perfect! You should definitely add more one shots! :D
blank chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
These two are two of my favorite DN stories
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I always get pissed and then re-pissed at Raito too! I can forgive him sometimes and then other times I'm all, "Oh, HELL no, you did NOT kill L you son of a bitch!" And overdramatic and stuff.

Anyway, I liked this just as much as I liked Extenuating Circumstances! More oneshots please? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
yay! you seem to only get better the more you write. tis very nice. i would leave a proper, in depth review, but im an hour behind on work since i was totally unable to tear myself away from your fic. that should tell you how great it was, and i hope you continue it.
M.S DARK ANGEL chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
woaw! AWESOME! write more plz! _
kaesaku chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i can't wait for the "several" one-shots to arrive.. :)
Baow chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I love this story so much. Please give us more.
Phwee chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
so cute and sweet! awesome smut, even if i prefer the positions the other way around.._; theres just something i hate about ukelight..
arrowmist chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
have you thought about have a one shot to this story line were l and Raito have finished the paper work and started field work, they are down on earth were they are having coffee or somthing and one of the people from the kira case sees them and starts to freak out.

Kaze Kimizu chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Freaking. Made. Of. Win.

Wow. The table thing was the funniest scenario I have ever, EVER, ever seen during a sex scene. That was bloody brilliant.

And that quote! "You're so damn sexy when you're fucking me." That is the BEST line ever, and it worked! xP Even while letting L play seme, Raito has to have some control. x)
oO Oni-sama Oo chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
it's perfect!
AmoChan8878 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
“You’re so damn sexy when you’re fucking me,” Raito said in a breathy whisper.

BEST...LINE...EVER! I think anyone who read that line and DIDN'T have a total spermgasm must be dead below the belt. I am a happy girl for having read this.
SaVaGeSaDnEsS chapter 1 . 1/20/2008

Very good.
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
L is damn hot and sexy in this chap.

a gread read! -
shadows chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I definitely like this as a one-shot! It's fun, and consistent to the characterization you've created for these characters. I still don't think they are especially OOC to their canon characterization anymore, but I do feel they're in-character in regard to the storyline that you've created and the way that you've chosen to evolve them as characters. So I guess it is probably well into AU by this point, but really, this whole Meifu arc of yours does lend itself nicely to more one-shots, and I hope you continue to write them. It's nice to see the two of them working through their issues in a more... productive way.

Ah and while Light is my favorite (especially as Kira), he definitely does deserve a bit of torture, particularly at L's hands. Kira-flashbacks, L's prodding barbs, and bending over for L (...although I suppose he liked that a bit too much for it to be reasonably deemed torture) - he's got it coming! All in all, an enjoyable and satisfying one-shot.