Reviews for Profane
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I loved reading this sooooo much!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
lovely oneshot. :)

i got a bit teary. Sasuke is an idiot. Dx
Cashews and Tangos chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Awwh. ;-; This made me sad. Poor Sasuke!
leaf.does.not.wither chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This story really struck a chord with me. The way you manage to sneak inside Sasuke's head is really something, I've always thought he was the hardest character to bring to life, but you do it beautifully and seemingly without much struggle. The reader can't help but sympathize with his loneliness, his pain for being so torn apart. He realizes he wants and could lead a better life, but at the same time just feels so damn guilty all the time. I can't help but get a little choked up when I find a story that allows us to peak inside his head and actually *see* his struggle. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. I loved this to bits and pieces and today I'm crowning you my favorite Sasuke-related author. Yay )
Papermates chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Great fic, loved it.

Both Sasuke and Sakura seemed very incharacter for me.

Well done
poornmiserable chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
wow this was really really good, very well written great job
stargazer.br chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
sweet and beautiful ;)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I think you should make a sequel!
ProfessionallyCrazedNarutoFan chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Yay, that was awesome! It's always good to hear Sasuke's point of view, and I like the way you've written it. Thanks for sharing! D
Capitulate chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
am in love with this story. I've never read a fanfic in the second person before, but I really liked the way this turned out. You did Sasuke's character well, and the SasuSaku in this was my favorite kind. You know the kind where they have known each other for awhile and Sakura acts grown up about her feelings and Sasuke feels something, but he can't give into it because of his goals. Yeah.

I've been having trouble leaving good reviews lately, but really I adore this. In fact I'm adding it to my favorite stories. -

And please, I love your writing style, so keep submitting your work.

Cheers!
PenInHand9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
this was awesome! i love the point of view and the way you wrote it is beautiful. im looking forward to reading more of your work!