Reviews for Becoming Heaven
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Freaking amazing, man. I loves the idea of the Tenchi, and the way you incorperated it into your other fics.
But godammit man, I was crying by the end and I don't know why!
Keep writing!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
very cute
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
that was lovely. I like the idea of Tenten as a gypsy. It suits her somewhat. :D
Shubhs chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I have only ONE thing to say!

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

That was really TOOOOO KAWAI for words! :3 :DDDD :))) 3
naash chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
omg this fic was amazing too.

i lvoe how you never gave tenten a last name and how tenten says she dont need one cause her name is well its good anough and it means family either ways

you are so good at stories
Random Peep chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Loved it! Awesome job! P
Mizily chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I adore this little theory, or at least how you wrote it. Gypsy!Tenten is indeed intriguing...
Anon chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wow. Just wow. Of all the background stories for Tenten in this massive fandom, I think that this may be one of the best. It's a facinating, beautiful idea. I really hope that you'll continue with this idea and maybe do more with it.
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I like fanfics where the author's try to piece together the unknown pasts of characters that aren't always in the limelight. This was very good!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
this...is so amazing...YAY!
Airemir chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!

Tenten was so cute as a kid! And her family sounds awesome! And the kunoichi's reaction to learning about her family was hilarious.

Now I want to make a fanfic about her family too! Can I use your plot? Please please /please/? I promise I'll give your story the recognition it deserves. And I won't plagiarize your story either.

I was thinking that I should make a crossover between Naruto and FFXII and have the Tenchi find Mjrn out in the wilderness and then have the fiends show up and terrorize the Elemental Countries! I'm going to have fun writing about Orochimaru trying to fight a Behemoth! Nya ha ha ha ha!

What do you think? Will that work? Please tell me your opinion, I'd really like to know if you think it'll be good. Of course, if you've never heard of FFXII please tell me so. And if you have a better idea for a crossover I'd like to know that too.
OSYH chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really liked this idea of Tenten's life story during a sleepover of all places. It makes less intense, since more of the characters seem to spill their life story while in battle. Hers is more laidback, which I liked. :) And I enjoyed the light kunoichi bonding...and I mean the "light" part. It wasn't too in-depth which is good. Oh! And I also liked how Tenten's talents and interests were the combined ones of all of her family. Swet. :D
Tami chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really liked the flashbacks- they were very entertaining! I'd have loved to live TenTen's childhood...
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was a great story! I've always wanted to know Tenten's backstory and was really excited when you gave her one. It really fits her too! The family dynamics with Tenten's family were perfect. I also like the goal she had to protect her family. I really liked this story! Nice job, keep writing!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
this story is awesome! i love the backstory you created for tenten, it fits what little we know of her perfectly, great job