Reviews for A Glimpse of Normalcy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was truly brilliant! Kudos to your awesomeness! _ You should definitely write more Pein/Konan fics!)
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow, this was really good. I felt with Konan the whole time; The torturing... poor Konan.

It was a realistic, beautiful story. Good job.

Amazing story )
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OH. MY. GOSH. that was AMAZING! :DDD

and so wonderful. especially the end ;D

although i really liked the beginning too. "knight in shining armor". that's so sweet xDD
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i love the humanity of Konan aspect - because they are human and she does want something normal to hold onto. And Pein is just so in character but still perfect that it kind of hurts. But it's a nice pain...that was either a bad pun or a fantastic one :D

WONDERFUL.
Lady Cerulean chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
wow i loved that...alot that was wonderfully written
Secret Sheik chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I have yet to leave a review for this... and I must say I drool every time I read this! (Well, mentally, of course... eww. lol.)
ayumi chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This is really good. Its deep and thoughtful and captivating. Keep writing!
kattarac chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This story is absolutely wonderful.

It has amazing details, and is the best Pein/Konan story I've ever read.

I'd love to see more stories like this.
icethefuhrer chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is by one of the greatest oneshots I've read. I love it.
JasmineRiddleXAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This was amazing! The story line was excellently executed and the ideals you passed through in your writing actually made me think. Konan's character here was amazingly detailed, and Pein's leadership was perfect and right on with the detail you gave. I also love how you described their relationship as partners and as lovers. Very nice job.

Also the few errors you had were unnoticable and uninterfering with the mood and flow of the story. Your write really well, Keep up the good work!

Jasmine
Rikku Madara Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I... want to see more PeinKonan from you CX.

~Rikku Madara Uchiha~

Love is the worst pain us humans will ever know.

And as we're falling down.

And in this pool of blood.

And as we're touching hands.

I'll see your eyes.

I'll meet your eyes.

I mean this.

Forever...

~Demolition Lovers~My Chemical Romance
Profedericus chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow. Wow. I don't think I can say much more.. you're an awesome writer, your describtion is unbeliable and sometimes you make me think. You have talent, that's for sure. I wouldn't doubt you becoming a writer or something.

Pardon my bad english.

/Ao
Yogurtin the Doctor chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I was really amazed by the story and how it was written. It was as if Konan was sitting in front of me and telling a story of her life. Very realistic. The best Konan and Pein realted storu that I've ever read. Good luck on your other stories.
LianFex chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
OMG...This is my second PenKonan fic that I have read and I think I'm falling in love with this pairing. Truth to be told, I've always had but just reading this fic of yours made me fall harder. Wonderfully written! Amazing work, I could say! I could not ask for more.

~Lian
OMG SO AWESOME chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
wow. you wrote this unexplainably well!

it was so fun to read, this pairing must become bigger!

well. great job with the story, the best konanxpein fanfic i've read so far!