Reviews for All We Want To Do Is Fight
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Things I liked:

Good characterization

Wow they really know each other's weaknesses don't they

Like the last line

Really in character

~Myst

XD Yay! I've read all of your Fruits Basket fic now XD
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I felt that there could be more...but! Overall, I really found the last line hilarious... loved it!
coco melancholy chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Real original formatting. Couldn't stop laughing my head off at this, I think I busted a rib in the process or something. This was some fic reading.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
This was interesting and good. The boys were extremely in character (kudos for that), and the writing itself was good. I also really liked the format you used; it's different, but it really makes me feel like they're speaking what's on their minds, being totally honest. I really liked it.
BottleofWater chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Nice. I like the unique structure of the story.. and Kyo's cussing, although I don't think he'd ever go that graphic (at least in the manga he didn't) but for some reason I like that kind of cussing, if that makes any sense.
yukiisahottie chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
um... ya yuki sounds like a robot and he does not have that much refined vocab and that was OC im sorry if this sounds blunt but just telling you
chiisana-inori chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
It was honestly like reading the script to an episode of Fruits Basket but a lot more intuned and gritty. XD I also liked the format of the story. It speaks so much more volumes that way. Hope to see more FB oneshots!

~Chii
Teh Future Mrs. Kyo Sohma chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
"That's right, put up your fucking fists, hit me Yuki, HIT ME!"

This line... it made me think, "Geez, Kyo... take a chill pill every now and then."

Still, this was a nice story.

Keep your writing spirit!

~Dukoro-chan.
mousecat chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I'm not sure who won the yelling part of the fight, well probably Kyo! He has such a dirty mouth, he needs soap! But we all know who finished it!
Ayako.Nya chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Well, if you wanted it to be a pairing fic, you 'failed miserably', is right. It was still amusing however. Three stars!