Reviews for Pretty In Pink
Lolzisme chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I felt (still do) like bursting into tears and shaking in laughter at the same time. So sad:'3 Not helping when I'm listening to sad piano music-,_-'
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
God this is so sad
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was really nicely done. Thanks for sharing it wit us.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OMG! Renji in pink! That must have been a sight.

Though I can't imagine Ichigo having this last request. I'd expect it from Isshin or Urahara, but Ichigo?
alliefan chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this is the 3rd time i've read this and i still cry i love it
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This is actually something that really happened. These two guys made a pact while in afghanistan (their soldeirs) that whoever doesnt die has to attend that ones funeral in a dress. And the mate who survived actually wore a bright green dress with pink legwarmers to the funeral. You should check it out, its so damn sad.
hibertansiyar chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
wow, it's quite old but it surely good. i loved this story.. but there's something missing and i don't know what it is..

btw, it was my first reading a renjixichi.. :)
shinseichieien chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw. I dont know whether to cry or to laugh. Great job! First time I EVER read a funny tragedy story. Kudos to you 3
King Everett chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I don't know why this wasn't in my favorites, because I LOVE this fic! It almost made me cry, then it had me laughing my butt off at the end xD
ThatRosieSparkle chapter 1 . 3/25/2008

Well done!

- rosie
RenIchiFangirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I started crying at the beginning

But then, just thinking about Renji standing there, frowning, hands shoved in his pockets, wearing all bright pink and looking like absaloutely nothing was wrong with his outfit made me giggle uncontralably, so much so my mom asked me if I was Ok. THIS WAS AWESOME!
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
*smiles crookedly* yeah, Ichigo would worry about people not being happy at his own funeral...and even if this pairing isn't really anywhere near canon, I htink Renji is a good enough friend to understand where Ichigo would be coming from with a request like this and try his best to follow through...
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Okay, so that was definitely the funniest, saddest, most amazing oneshot I've ever read. Congratulations.
buckshotboomer chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
*smiles and chuckles while she cries without tears*

This was way too good.
nerdowl chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
*cries yet smiles at the same time* love this fic.