Reviews for Honest
interesting
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lovely.
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I don't know if you always write when you're ill, but it's still so utterly fantastic. I think I felt on fire reading this, and it's one of your milder ones. I absolutely loved it, though.
Lionna chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
It's no lie when I say I liked this.

Lionna
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Got out the thesaurus did you? ;)

I also didn't know there were THAT many words for 'lie'. Mind you, I understood all of them. Well, most of them.

Anyway. This is probably the first story of yours that I read a year ago. Then I promptly forgot to review it. Apologies.

It's amazing how you can describe so much of there lives, particularly Ed's, in such a small one-shot. It was very concise, but it kind of drew you in anyway. The wording is amazing. Seriously.

And the Roy/Ed bits, the entire fic really, were terribly romantic and fun to imagine. Easy to imagine really. Such a cute seen. It was such a good read when I initially found it. Still is. Nice going.
JiraiyaWhitney chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
*has been left sitting in the lotus position, hands between legs, silent and staring in awe like a child*
noblewinston chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Prevarication is one of my favorite words and I've only ever seen it in print. I have no clue how that would enter any civil conversation I could ever have but I know I would stop mid argument if anyone dared use it against me; trapped within the urge to kiss them and pummel them at the same time. Oh yeah, I love the pillow (fluffy story) too.
xXSweetestXAngelXNightmareXx chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ya know, im really starting to get into this pairing... Though it has absolutely no basis on the actual manga or anime, i can sort of see it.
zeratera chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
i liked it... fluffy _ i love thesauruses to! they make me sound smart cus i can use a big word to mean a small thing like odious instead of bothersome or anoying _ yay big words i dont think i spelled odious right thoe... its not compleatly my fault i cant spell to save my life ah oh well thats what spell check is fore yay altho sometimes spell check dosent know the word i was trying to spell and then its this huge problem but thats what googles for it hasent failed me yet!
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I really liked the insight in this one. lol. You're probably sick of hearing from me by now. XD

Anyway, I like that Ed can admit to himself that everything he does and says is a lie. That he's trapped, hiding in this world of falseness because that is what he's known in his life. He understand that, and then, when Roy offers him the chance, he realizes how wonderful it can be to be honest about something.

-Kay
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
aw it was cute!
roarargh chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
It was most definitely an interest to read! I like the idea of everyone lying, and the fact that you didn't just state it but proved your point with example is just fabulous. you are a truly great author and i'm enjoying all that i'm reading.

thank you for writing this!
DN-Lover chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like the fluff ness and its a cute little fanfic.
HisokaYukiko chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Great theme! There's so much lying...
daisukeniwafan1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aw, this was so good! I felt like I had a deep connection with it. Very nice job.