Reviews for Smash Chronicles
Ri2 chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
This is such a cool canyon. It's awesome!

Squalls are fun. Except ones from FF8.
Paper Dimentio chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
This story has made you my favorite author on this site.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Cyber Anko chapter 13 . 6/4/2008
Read through all the chapters. All of it is pretty awesome, especially Influence. A lot of thought was put into the Ice Climber's background.
Ri2 chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
Once again, I love your world-building and providing backstory for Popo and Nana. It's really something else.
Ri2 chapter 12 . 5/15/2008
The Kirby-Jigglypuff-Dark Kirby love triangle is very endearing and entertaining. Too bad about the Yeti, though.
Ri2 chapter 11 . 5/3/2008
So we hear more of the story...fascinating. And I love Narrator Mode.

Who is this new evil?
Paper Dimentio chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
During that whole fight scene I kept picturing Jigglypuff's opponent as that bear who walks around the Ice Climber stage and wears pink pants O.O... Although it is cool that Jigglypuff finally got to have some action in the story.

I really like the background your giving the Ice Climbers. Very few authors on FFnet put this much creativity into their writing, and I can tell you put some effort into coming up with this.

Can't wait to see what happens to Kirby.
Ri2 chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
Wow...Jigglypuff has a steed! That's awesome!

I liked your explanation of chi.

Popo and Nana's grandma is awesome.

I love your explanation of village life and the hierarchy for this society. You've put a lot of thought into it, haven't you?
Paper Dimentio chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
Another very impressive chapter. I have to admit, I'm kind of envious of how good you are at fight scenes...

I really like how you give some of the Smashers original moves (Shield Gloves, and the thing Marth did) as well as actually take things from each series the character is from like adding Shadow Kirby/Shadow Star and the Arceus line (which I got). Not enough people do these things when writing Smash stories.

This is a great story so far, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Paper Dimentio chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
A Teen Titans fan I see...

It is really cool to see the Shadow Queen in this, I never thought I would see her in a Smash fic.

I wonder who this mysterious figure could be? Master Hand? Crazy Hand? An original character? Now you've got me interested.
Paper Dimentio chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
This is very good so far, I really like it!

I kinda skipped some of this because I already read the Metroid Manga...but it was still very interesting to see it all done in a slightly different way. I also like the unique take you had on everyone's powers in the dream world.

Yay for Yoshi saving the day! :D
Ri2 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Nice fighting.

What happened to Popo?

I got the Arceus line.
DianaGohan chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Pretty good stuff so far (only read up to chapter 6) just a few things.

- Someone else noticed "Switched" is Just a variation of Teen Titans "Switched". And thinking about it, "Dreamscape" is sort of kind of like Teen Titans "Nevermore" except going into dreams instead of just going into someone's head. Still more of the "Samus Raven" mentality though.

- Though funny you shouldn't rely so much on Peach using the frying pan. She's also got toad, turnips (weird Samus Peach used it but not Peach Peach) the parasol, and other stuff. Liked the use of emotional powers from Super Princess Peach though.

- Reading part of chapter seven seems that it's going to be adventures of a group of smashers instead of all of them together which is understandable since you know hard to give each one screentime if you have a story with all of them at once. I know, I tried.

- But still good stuff though. Can't wait to finish reading it.
Ri2 chapter 8 . 10/26/2007
Wow. Cool series of fights with the bandits and all.

Hmm. What's this 'Shadow Kirby' doing here?
doubledude chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Just read all of these chapters now an they're really good. Great story, hope you update soon.