Reviews for What is 'Normal' Anyway?
mmkbrook chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Just finished story. Pete was a Class A fruitcake with mixed nuts and glazed dried fruit. Enjoyed very much. Don't know if his frustration with getting Sam did that, but couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Think Pete's usual uniform from now on will be a straight-jacket.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I will start this review by stating my bias towards the SPUD. He is definitely a potato head, a dangerous potato head. Could never understand that someone with Sam's intelligence and military background could be taken in by him. Of course I do realize that this part was created for a relative of the director.

Enjoying this in the hope that by the end of the story Pete will have gotten his just deserts, and I don't mean Jello.
icecreamgal31 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I like that you explained why Cassie wasn't at the service, that's something I always wondered.
sez101 chapter 18 . 12/1/2008
Wow loved it nice writing
7 League Boots chapter 18 . 10/3/2007
Wow. Finally got back to this story and yipes, glad I did.

Talk about thrills: Sam 'comforting' Jack and the dolt thinks it was a dream - you're awake, FCOL Jack! But what a lovely, steamy interlude for them. Gotta love Thor and the Asgard for good lookin' out; they may be advanced but that doesn't mean they have infinite patience with those two!

And chills: Change stalkerPete to psychoPete. I think my eyes didn't blink at all during that whole sequence; haunting imagery and very spooky. Excellent job of portraying Pete's off-his-rockerness. Loved the calvary rescue, thank god for SG1!

And grins: go, Sam, that's my girl! Take the general by the um, horn, LOL! Oh. A rocky, angsty fun read, done to a squee-ee! Thanks for sharing!
iges2u chapter 18 . 9/23/2007
A wonderful moving story. Your version of "Mad Pete" was very scary and all other characterization well done too. Although I'm no big fan of "Mad Pete" stories, the story in itself was very conclusive.
tankbbg chapter 18 . 9/20/2007
Wow, loved it but that was kinda scary!
7 League Boots chapter 10 . 9/14/2007
Whew, stuff's happening. Wait...just have to swallow the words I used in my previous review...Ok. Pete ain't right; feeling it going to Netu here. Wow, threatening Cassie; doesn't like Sam wearing heels. Someone's following her. Yipes, and the whole world is threatened while Pete schemes. Anyway, love Jack being supportive of Cassie and Sam. And the 'moment' in the ship when he tells her, "I know" then holds her hand all the way to the control bridge - precious visuals.

Just do it, Sam, and step out of the 'norm!' Super suspense build up; so hoping for a happy ending without TOO much conflict. Hoping.
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
A story with Pete's pov, and he's not a psycho (yet, anyway), and nicely done and in character. Well done eavesdropping scene - the "uncles" don't like Pete - ha! And alas, Sam - indeed what IS normal for galactic, death-defying (ex. poor Janet) heroes? The story keeps nicely to the timeline on screen esp with Jack still healing and Janet's memorial service. Enjoying this story, and how very far off the mark Sam and Jack were then, thinking to 'move on.' Will finish later although I'd love to go straight through!
lovestruck1990 chapter 18 . 9/10/2007
Wow, you really made Pete into a lunatic, nice. I never liked him anyways.
sg1star chapter 18 . 9/10/2007
one word "WOW", is there more, still "WOW"..looking forward to the next chapter if one..
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
A continuity thing - Jack's clone wasn't invited? Did Janet's death originally happen sooner or later on the time line?