Reviews for Savin' Me
glittergoddess13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Aww... that made me feel all warm and squishy
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Lil loved it
thursdaywench chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
nifty Lil!

though the thought of the boys being angels kinda makes me chuckle. but hey :D
p3karen chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I really liked this it was well writen and great read
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow! This Angela is a lucky lady! Been carried by both brothers! I'm so jealous of her! Lol
skimmboardergurl chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hello Lilwazzabug!

I stumbled upon your story while taking a breaking from my seemingly never ending readings form my grad class and was pleasantly suprised and enthralled. I haven't read any of your other works, but if they are anything like this one!

Your writing was clear and had extremely vivid imagery. I was able to picture the entire thing in my head, as if it were a mini-movie, or mini-episode.

Things I LOVED:

I convinced myself I didn't see things out of the corner of my eye. Convinced myself I didn't hear voices every now and then. I was just being paranoid, nothing more. It happens to the best of us, right?

-How true. How many times have I been home in my apartment all alone w/out my roomates and I hear funny noises when I'm trying to sleep. Definately creepy!

I shivered and pulled the covers around me tighter. Chills continued through my body, pulling me completely back from the brink of sleep. Why the hell was it so cold?

-While reading this, I started to feel cold! Definately a supernatural presence coming.

Though terrified, I decided that surprise and confrontation would be the best course of action. Oh what I would have given for a large knife or gun stowed under my pillow at that moment.

-A situation like this would definately make me wish I was always prepared with a knife under my pillow like Dean.

As she looked down at me, the red rimming her irises spread out across the whites of her eyes. The crimson continued to creep out of the sockets and snake over the woman's features, engulfing her face like a mask.

-Eep! Can I say freaky!

His intense looking features blurred together, but the green of his eyes stood out like stars on a moonless night.

-Sigh. Oh, Dean.

"There are other forces in this world and so on, your house is haunted by a bitch of a spirit. Well, was. Not anymore though."

-Seems exactly like something Dean would say. Nice.

Well done. I must admit that part of the reason I might have enjoyed this story (a lot) is that because it was written in first person, I could pretend it was me that the boys were rescuing. Sigh! lol (sorry for that little regression into my inner fangirl).

Keep up the amazing work with all of your fanfiction. The next time I have time, I'll be sure to check out the other fics you've written. May I request another first person fic with the boys rescuing a girl? :-)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.