Reviews for Improvised Innuendo
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 2/7
Awww! I liked it. You should continue it! Hahahaha or make scenes in kakashi's apartment instead of his office
Shayna chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I love this soooo much ️ extremely sexy
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Holy crap.
I wish this was the start if a story and not a one shot.
gooh chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wow! That was amazing and awesome and... well yeah you get what I mean. Best work I've seen
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Haha this was great! Fantastic job!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh wow, this was amazing. Great job!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
hot. XD
I love these two.
Kakashi is my favorite character... ever... of all time.
Le Ugly Artist chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This story is the best KakaSaku I've ever read. It seems perfect in every way, the way it had been detailed. The plot line was stricking. And you artfully blended and matched your story with the fanart that inspired this peice. By far you're one of the best writer I have encountered. Thank you for your works.
WaitingForTheAssasins chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
What a wonderful one-shot story. I think this story has captured my attention above all the other one's that I've come across and I'm glad I read it. I'm pretty sure this story just made me fall even more in love with this pair and I can't wait to read all your other fics. Thank you so much for making this available to the community!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awesome sexy scences! :D
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
O.O well written and hot. ::favorited::
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Kakashi's so naughty! :D
PhoungSeppuku chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
OH MY GOD...this has to have been the most exquisite piece of kakasaku art i have read thus far. d(*-*)b thumbs up for you bro!
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hot, steamy... and oooo so sinfully good. :)

Truly enjoyed reading it. Bravo!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Mmmm, quite good. I just love the kinky-ness of it all. Who knew Kakashi would have a little bit of an exhibitionist in him? I think it's sweet that they use each other to fight the loneliness. Cute fic (though cute isn't the only word I'd use for it, 'steamy' comes to mind as well)