Reviews for Coffee Stains
PeppermintImp chapter 35 . 1/28
Okay so this hasnt been updated in knocking on three years bit i NEED it finishing, its too good to leave like that!
Jasper's-My-Darlin' XD chapter 35 . 11/7/2014
Good story, though the bit about Remus coming back and even comforting Sirius after he tried to kill him is a bit strange. But i am fussy :L
kreoff210 chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
Is that it? It just ended? How sad :(
kreoff210 chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
I liked that flashback :)
kreoff210 chapter 33 . 7/15/2014
ooooooooooo :D
kreoff210 chapter 32 . 7/15/2014
Cool! I'm so behind, onto the next chapter
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 35 . 4/16/2013
This story is pure gold! You're an amazing writer, all the emotions you described seem so real..
Please, update! We can't be very far from the end, can we? And I'll go mad if I don't know the end p
PhoenixPatronus chapter 35 . 3/28/2013
Thats just plain evil! I want to know what is going to happen next.
IWLTxo chapter 35 . 12/18/2012
That was beautiful, best chapter so far, as was the last one. You really do need to update soon! This story is worth so much, you shouldn't abandon it!

I think the way you show the characters and their vulnerability really strengthens this story, and you just have to finish it!

Update this beautiful story soon!
IWLTxo chapter 33 . 12/18/2012
I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy the next chapter!

I want to go on and on about how brilliant you are, and how good this story is, but I'm sure I've already said that about 50 times in my reviews x_x
IWLTxo chapter 32 . 12/18/2012
James sort of deserves everything he's going to get from Remus. In this story I love James but really hate him at the same time!

Brilliant chapter! The odds are in Remus's favour now!
IWLTxo chapter 31 . 12/18/2012
You add all these twists and turns that drive me crazy whilst reading this story!

I'd also like to say that the way you've structured this story, and the way you've characterised all the characters is brilliant. I don't like James much anymore though, he's a prick.

But yes, this story is amazing and you really do need to complete it! I haven't even read all the chapters you've written yet, but I want you to carry on with this incredible story!
IWLTxo chapter 29 . 12/18/2012
My god, this story is fantastic!

You manage to evoke emotions inside the reader, really powerful emotions, and that's the mark of a good writer! Great job so far!
IWLTxo chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
This chapter is written so beautifully! It's detailed, descriptive; I never thought Wilton would kill himself! This is perfect!
IWLTxo chapter 23 . 12/17/2012