Reviews for Unlikely Ascension
Oblivion Wave Productions chapter 1 . 4/15
This was an interesting story, to say the least. Logan has quite a sad history with his family. Born unspecial to a special family, he was shunned by many others. He just wanted to be accepted, and worked hard to be like his family. But even after he developed his own telepathic powers not granted by genetics, even after he pushed through his lack of telepathy from birth, still a "smudge on the record", his parents looked to be rid of him as soon as possible. Realizing this, he leaves, and is eventually granted a far greater offer, one not limited by controlling, disappointed parents. It's a great story of Logan's second chance at acceptance, in far different circumstances. In each story on this site (at least the well structured ones) there lies somewhat of a deeper meaning, and this is a great example. What I took away from this story was "Trying to please the crowd never works. Find people who will accept you for who you are." If I'm wrong about any of this, sorry. Just speaking my mind here. It also solves the mystery of the female mew named Logan (a male name) in your other story, and gives a nice bit of backstory. The beginning seemed rather like the beginning of a much longer story, and I was a bit sad to see it end. But this story seems to have worked best as a oneshot, and doesn't need a sequel. I hope i succeeded in giving you a little more than "it was good", and did yout stellar story justice. Hve a good rest of your day. This has been Vyan from Oblivion Wave Productions, signing off.
That One Riolu Kid chapter 1 . 2/10
This story was amazing. Makes me wish it wasn't a one-shot
blil6001 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
huh, neat
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Great story
PixelationFox chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
like it will there be another chapter?
denis.d2505 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Lovely story and unique perspective on Mew species as a whole

Makes you wonder alot, trully great read, FAVED & FOLLOWED
i am cll chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
i am cool
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Nice little story, i would have done the same in his scenario
thetalkoflegends chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love this story I wound love a prequel

you are such a good writer
ghost-of-phantom chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Tf .ok... gender switch. WH
oei6rhkvdp5548 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved it it was awesome

Possible sequel?
Orangekirbyyoshi chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Cool story. I just have one question why does everybody think mews are all born female and become male later on? It seems like an extremely horrible species trait. I still loved the story.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Amazing! Just plain amazing. You really should make a sequel to this story with Logan training her powers. It is really good. I really love how you add the scientific details as well to some parts like the electrons in the metal holding it together and changing the bond would change how soft the metal is to make it bendable for his mind. Love your writing style! Realy love your Outcast story as well, but I have not finished it because... Hmm idk, but at least I understood it and I am at chapter 14. Great job keep writing!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awww

It finished

Would love to know what happened to Logan's family

But thanks for the story
WiseScholar chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved the story! You have quite the talent for writing.