Reviews for Love's Stronghold
Wildeh chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
-flails-

update D:
Katyann chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
write more these are so good
AuroraBeaumonere chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
yay!
Twifan chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
It's wonderful, keep writing (:
stormrider7 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
awesome chapter! (awesome story, actually ) Please update soon! Wow, I can imagine Bella singing that too.

Does Bella know Alice is in Phoenix?

M, Edward's lullaby would suit. When the movie comes out and if they put the song in the movie, I am SO learning it XD

Update soon! It's great!

CYaz

FUNGUS
purtyinpink71121 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
This is so incredibly good!

I really hope that you update it soon, I'll be eagerly waiting for more!

Is Bella ever going to remember Edward, or is she just going to fall in love with him all over again and make new memories?

Well, either way you do it, it's sure to be a great story. Update soon please!

-Skye
SidiousSith chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
LOL. Poor, poor Edward.. ;) This is going to drive him nuts unless he can do something. Can't wait to read on!
SidiousSith chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Intriguing.. :D Will certainly be reading on.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
So good!
Aisling Tierney chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
I liked your oneshot and am glad your writing a longer story based on the same idea. Looking forward to reading more soon hopefully.
MidnyghtVampyrezz chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
no i would never forget Edward! I love it!
dianag99217 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007

its really good...

i like it!

ttyl
Always Ethereal chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Thisis really good. You have a great writing style, and all of it actually makes sense. There are very few. if any, spelling or gramatical errors. Good job.

Although I think it's sad that she forgot about Edward, I do think he deserves it. After all, leaving her TWO TIMES? And why did he leave her again?

Overall, very good. I'm excited to see where this is going.

Oh, and by the way, it wasn't too choppy. Bella is obviously a bit... out of it. The separation makes sense.