Reviews for We are lovers
my friend chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
TT

Awwwwww He fixed him. That's so sweet, I hope everyone can have an Axel fix them, even if they were the ones that broke you in the first place.

I'm glad it had a happy ending I was beginning to get worried at the beginning, I honestly don't like when people have Axel play the bad guy/abuser. I just don't see him doing that to anyone let alone Roxas.

So I have something in the corner of my eye or contact and it hurts. I think my eye lashes might be growing inward...coa they curve a lot and it's annoying as hell. They grow all around my eye. Like I have them in the corner, most people around here only have them on top and bottom but they go all around my eye.
suicidal-seme chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This has always been one of my fave AkuRoku fics. I read it some time two years ago and still love to read it today.
lady taylor chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
so depressing till the end

and i loved every minute of it!

especially the end!

sorry you broke up with your boyfriend...
Naraxkagura chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Omg I liked this a lot! That was like...AWESOME! HA!

Aww man...I also like sad endings. You shoulda made it sad! D;

But still...It was neato! Keep it up
bloody-black-valentine chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
You did a good job, don't doubt yourself so much.
blackkeyblade chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
yes i did XD lol
Radev E. Elocin chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
YES! YES! YES! I LUVED THE LEMON! I NEED MORE! I LUV THE LOVE! broke up? girl, there are better fish in the sea, take it from me. XD smile? there is lemon yaoi in the world! _

YOU ROCK AT THE LEMON! I LUV THE AKUROKU!

i'm so damned depressed lately. can you make a beautiful akuroku lemon for me? please? i luv your stories! you write lemon so well! MORE!