Reviews for Photo Impact
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
sniff sniff sob sob Heart breaking
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was really interesting. I really liked the opening and closing lines. They're wonderful and really tie the story together! I also really liked your characterization of Colin. You really fleshed him out, and I applaud that!

The only criticism I have is that you do a little too much telling and not enough showing. I would have loved to see some of the moments you only mentioned.

Wonderful work overall! I really enjoyed this!
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 6/25/2009

Just ... Wow.

This is a perfect representation of one of my favorite characters. You did it so beautifully.

Thank you.
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
The first line choked me up a bit. Colin deserved a story - thanks for the sad tribute to his innocence.
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Just checking out some of the older stories. This is heartbreaking! JKR threw in so many tiny tragedies at the end of DH. This paints in one of the blank bits of the HP canvas.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Terribly sad and beautiful; I always found myself drawn to those heroic minor characters that only earned themselves a sentence or two as the books went on, but deserved so much more recognition. I'm glad to see that there are some to tell the stories of the overlooked.
Winterlude chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh, this was so good. I have tears in my eyes while writing. Well done.
Solo By Choice chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Oh, God, I was so sad when Oliver and Neville came by with poor Colin. "He was so small in death." Why, JKR, why? Anyway, lovely story; not many have been written about him, have they? People forget he died too, I guess. :(
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw... *Sniffles!* Poor Colin. I really liked this story. The reaction of the muggle parents was especially pertinant - not something I'd ever really thought about before. And great last line. :-) Thanks.
Sordinmyhart chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw... sad. I liked it though
Poppy P chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Well written, but sad. Good insight on Collin's character, his whole innocense thing. Probably one of the best post-DH Colin stories that I've read. Good job.
twinklewind chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
A story for Colin. Wow.

Is he that naive though? I guess we all are...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Well, if there's a way of taking photographs in the afterlife, Colin Creevy will find it. And Luna will buy them for the _Quibbler_. You know she would.

Good story, and very tragic. People who always think they're going to rescued...sometimes aren't.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Really good, but really sad.