Reviews for Time Out
friendly chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
great story. it was good
alwaysateen chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Very nice last chapter. I like it. Missouri helped them see other sides of their problems without intervene too much. Good.
Brigid Tanner chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
WoHo! Missouri managed to hug Dean! LOL! Good job, it felt true to the show. This part I especially liked:

She grinned, amused at their antics. For all their maturity and the seriousness of what they faced on a daily basis, sometimes they were no different than a pair of kids.

She hoped they never lost that.
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
“You ok?” said Sam, softly and Dean gave a slight smirk.

“You know you should just have that put on a tee shirt, Sammy. It’d save time.”

Just like Dean should have one with 'I'm fine!' on it!

Great story SNG. I loved everything about it.

"She had a bad feeling they were going to need all the help they could get." - How right she was! LOL.
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
I'm really sorry there's only one more chapter to go on this I'm really enjoying reading it. Love the way Dean is so cautious around Missouri and he has every right to be so too the way she accidently read his thoughts! Loved this bit:

"She’d witnessed the impressive sight of Dean in protective mode when Sam had been trapped in their old house by the poltergeist. She’d not seen it in Sam though, until now, and it was by no means any less impressive. She actually found herself pitying anything that came after Dean while Sam was around."
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Been on holiday for a week so nice to see this in my mailbox! Love the first chapter - Dean moaning about Missouri always 'picking on him' but in fact when they got there she was actually quite nice to him.
KatieLB chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
another really good story... feeling of foreboding is an understatement LOL...great job
Muffy Morrigan chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
O! It's about time someone set those two straight! They need to hear that they have to face things together for it to work out! This is so wonderful! I love the dialogue it feels genuine and in character! You've done a wonderful job here and you should be proud!
deanandhisimpala chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
I was very happy to see another chapter up lol! and it was fantastic! very well done. Poor Dean, I always feel so bad for him when him might having to kill Sam comes up. It would be a horrible thing to carry around with you all the time, and you captured his feelings perfectly. I could see his face and hear his voice, how tense and angry he would be when Missouri was talking to him, you wrote that really well. Really, really good job. Can't wait for next chapter! :)
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Poor Dean projecting his thoughts so it was impossible for Missouri not to get hit by them! But there again the what his Dad told him about Sam and what he might have to do, is pretty powerful stuff! Other than that both of them seem to be making an effort, Missouri not to read him and Dean to be calmer and not over-react! Until that thought of course! Trust Sam to be on his way down when that hit the fan, and typical of him to speed into the room, putting Dean in instant protective mode over his knee!

Interesting to see how Missouri is going to tackle the issue with Sam, after all Dean has not managed to convince him so far!

Another great chapter, looking forward to the next one!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
I know Missouri is trying to help, but she just did the one thing Dean feared, 'heard a thought.'

I could see that he would argue with her over John, even if Dean was angry at his father for dumping this secret on him.

I loved Sam's entrance, 'She'd witnessed the impressive sight of Dean in protective mode...She'd not seen it in Sam though, until now, and it was by no means any less impressive.'

Will be interesting to see how Missouri tries to help the brothers deal with Sam's fear he will turn evil and having asked Dean to kill him.

Thanks for sharing a new story with us.

Take care.
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Poor boys! I can only imagine how they feel. I like how you had Sam look at Dean before following Missoui; almost like he was asking permission. I do love the protectiveness in Sam! Hope to see the big brother in Dean come out even more. More soon, I hope...please! I'll beg if I have to! :)
Brigid Tanner chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
I'm enjoying this SO much! Loved Missouri's reaction on seeing Sam in protective mode. Hope we get an update soon. And as much as I want Missouri and Dean to be friends, I don't think it's going to happen quickly, so I like that you're moving slowly with Dean starting to trust her.
friendly chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
good job..can't wait for more
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
I am totally loving your overprotective Sammy. You write him so well and at the same time keep Dean from appearing weak. That is a hard balance to keep but you're doing awesome!

My favorite scene,

Sam ignored the comment and glared at Missouri.

“Are you alright?” he said to Dean and Missouri almost moved back slightly at the look Sam was giving her.

And your Missouri rocks!

Cookies for you, update soon!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »