Reviews for Time Out
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Great new chapter. It's good, in a way, that Missouri knows the big secret. I just hope she can convince Sam he's not evil, helping Dean for once.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 2 . 9/10/2007

Great chapter! I love how you write the boys, very in character! Missouri is beyond awesome as well! Great writing! Great chapter!

KatieLB chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
another good chapter... oh missouri might have bitten off more then she can chew this time... trying to fix those boys is a huge job... great job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
nothing like two busted winchesters to make our day huh? LOL great beginning... i just love missouri...really hope we get to see her again
Muffy Morrigan chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
This is so lovely. I like the interaction between Missouri and Dean. It feels so natural and in character. Sam's reaction, too, very in character for this moment in their lives and like Missouri I worry about anyone who gets between Sam and his brother. Please update soon! (Five Impalas!)
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Nice. Lots of tension and fears- I'm also wondering how Missouri will tackle it. But there's something to be said about being around a psychic- you can't pull anything on her.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
You did a great job with the dynamic between the brothers. Both hurt badly and worried about the other one. Loved that they wound up at Missouri's. I hope you're going to write more about their stay there. I'd like to see her and Dean form a relaxed friendship...the way she and Sam are.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I was left grinning from ear to ear as I read this opening chapter. The brotherly snark was near perfect and their reintroduction to Missouri was the icing on the cake. Dean's deep reluctance was masterfully offset with her gentle handling on the brother's arrival to her home. Loved it, waiting for more... please!
Angelbyname chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Is this a oneshot or can we expect more yummy love and angst? I'm rooting for the latter obviously! Love this
deanandhisimpala chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
YAY! Loving this ALREADY! :):):) Um, this is going to have more than one chapter, right? I totally hope so! Great job already, I can see room for plenty of brotherly love... and hurt Dean... and you know I love both... :):):) Great, great job! :)
Laura's-eyes chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Really enjoyed this!

Hope there is more soon?

zuimar chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Ah, very nice brotherly interaction, I love it! Looking forward to more Dean and Missouri interaction as well. Please update as soon as you can!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Poor Dean! Missouri is tough on him.

Good chapter, you've got me wanting more! chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
From the looks of this, this is going to be more than a one-shot as there is no 'complete' on it yet! *does a happy dance*

As usual brilliantly written, so believable and totally in character! Typical of Dean to insist on driving the impala to Missouri's (and so glad you included her in your story, love her character) rather than have her drive his 'baby'! And loved how Sam didn't say "I told you so" but was concerned when they finally arrived there as Dean was in so much pain!

Great having protective Sam encourage Dean to eat something and then get him to take a pain pill saying he would take one too, immediately distracting Dean from arguing and putting him in concerned mode with Sam!

The boys are battered and bruised and will certainly need some down time with Missouri to recover, time they both desperately need, even if Dean won't admit to it!

Loved it as usual hon, great writing!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Great start. Can't wait for more. You've really captured the guys in the dialogue. Good job.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »