Reviews for Time Out
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I like protective!Sam- he doesn't get to do it often enough. And bringing in Missouri is just great- I love her!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wonderful start to your story.

I could just picture Dean's face when Sam said Missouri could drive the Impala back to her house.

I enjoyed the character Missouri in "Home" but always felt bad for Dean as she wasn't very nice to him. I hope Sam can convince her to go easy on Dean, otherwise not sure he is going to relax much around her.

Loved how you wrote the brothers in this chapter, but than that's why I read your stories, you do such a good job writing them.

You did a great job with Sam. I liked how he didn't say "I told you so" and just helped Dean from the car after they arrived at Missouri's. But had to smile when he talked Dean into taking a much needed pain pill, appeal to the big brother protective/worry mode.

Thanks for sharing a new story with us.

Take care.
jp123 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
looks like its going to be another great story from you, can't wait for more.

Thanks
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Dean's trust issues are hitting an all time high...poor guy! this is such a great story! I hope the next chapter is coming soon cuz I can't wait!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very good start, as usual. I love Hurt!Brothers stories! Especially Hurt!Dean, but you already know that! Lol

Good to see Missouri too, been a while. I hope she can help the boys relax for a bit.
friendly chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
great start.. can't wait for more...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh. Love it. Poor Dean, poor Sam. :)
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4