Reviews for Place Of No Name: Gretchen
Star Timeblazer chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Oh wow. This was all really brilliant! Going on my favs!
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Fascinating. I admit I don't understand the entire thing, but what I did get was fantastic. Two thumbs way up!
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Wow, a Gretchen-centric fanfic? Can't say there are many of them. I bet it presented a bit of a challenge, but it's came off fine!

Very interesting idea, giving Gaz her own 'olde magik shope', and even stranger having her actually help somebody else, but I suppose it shows how much she has matured, whereas Zim and Dib have not.

The thought of Gretchen dropping a binder on Zim's head makes me giggle. I don't know why though.
Sideos chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
AWESOME!

Truely awesome indeed. You created such a tense and involving atmosphere and caught Gretchen's whole person and situation perfectly.

Plus it ended with a nice little moral.

My only critic was that it was confusing at points, especially at the end with Gaz. Hum.

Anyways, in all it was a wonderful read, truely a great breath of air from the slew of bad that usually appears here.
SqueekyPhr33k chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I love it so much! Oh, you have no idea, it's so perfect in every way. I love the little moral it teaches, things that every crush/love-stricken person should know. :D

At first I was really worried that it was going to be some silly love spell or something, but I love the ending! I really do!

Oh, this was WELL worth the wait. I love it so! I'm so glad you wrote it, you have no idea how much this makes my week! :D
Dlbn chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
That was good in a spooky mystery sort of way. Heh...that was a good part for Gaz. I liked it...Bill killed a guy. Count CocoFang, I'm assuming? Anyway, can't wait for more. i wonder what the cards said.

Dlbn

_
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Well in all honesty this is the first time I read a story that is centered around a skool girl instead of the four main characters.

Must say its a nice change from the usual IZ fics.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.