Reviews for Crimes of the Heart
mandiecandie chapter 5 . 10/13
Great story. She needs to stay with Draco. Re build rheir marriage.
Lily chapter 5 . 10/10
Fantastic story! Great emotional depth to your characters..and yay for smut!
Wow i was so surprised to see this updated but welcome back! I've seen this fic on other authors' Fav lists for awhile and ventured reading it a couple times but it always made me hurt a little too much and so I never left a review, I apologise for that.

Dramione & Sirmione are two of my favourite ships and while usually, I would leap at the chance to read a fic where all three characters to be inside, I never expected how hard it would be to get through a fic whereby Draco is just so painfully devoted to Hermione and yet she cheats and Sirius, whom she's cheating with, is just as painfully in love with her.

The angst in this, from all the characters involved, just absolutely kill that part of me that loves smut and is a complete sucker for a happy-ending.

Despite that, I would like to commend you for a job well done on conveying the different emotions, especially the angst. While it's not my thing, I think you wrote it really well!

I might or might not continue reading this (for the sake of my poor easily-bruised heart) but thanks for updating this anyways!
mouginae chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Wish this would be continued
Nazahmed chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Noooooo omg I'm totally head over heels infatuated with Draco! aww poor baby this is going break my heart to read haha
Jiru-senpai chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Bah! Such a dilemma. It's hard to choose from this love triangle. _ and I can't believe you haven't finished this. Such a cliffhanger!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Damn. You're making me choose between Draco and Sirius?! Are you kidding me?! (breaks plates and anything she could reach)

Lol. onto the next chapter.
green chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
It's so sad n melancholy. I do hope hermione n draco reconcile. Pls continue with this fic. I'm so curious to see what would happen next;)
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
It is really good - though I like an H/D pairing, more than a H/S. Still, I hope you continue with this.
Amee Lynn chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Ok, so I know you haven't updated this in a realy long time, but I would love another chapter! I really like this Good Draco, and I'd love to see where this goes!
lalala chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Oh update. Maybe make Malfoy cheat on Hermione. With a nice OC, k, because I'm feeling really sorry for him.
Sweety14 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I LOVE this please please please write more soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Ok you need to continue this is well written and i enjoyed it quite a bit...i feel so bad for malfoy...sirius not so much...
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 4 . 8/30/2008