Reviews for Crimes of the Heart
mouginae chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Wish this would be continued
Nazahmed chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Noooooo omg I'm totally head over heels infatuated with Draco! aww poor baby this is going break my heart to read haha
Jiru-senpai chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Bah! Such a dilemma. It's hard to choose from this love triangle. _ and I can't believe you haven't finished this. Such a cliffhanger!
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Damn. You're making me choose between Draco and Sirius?! Are you kidding me?! (breaks plates and anything she could reach)

Lol. onto the next chapter.
green chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
It's so sad n melancholy. I do hope hermione n draco reconcile. Pls continue with this fic. I'm so curious to see what would happen next;)
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
It is really good - though I like an H/D pairing, more than a H/S. Still, I hope you continue with this.
Amee Lynn chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Ok, so I know you haven't updated this in a realy long time, but I would love another chapter! I really like this Good Draco, and I'd love to see where this goes!
lalala chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Oh update. Maybe make Malfoy cheat on Hermione. With a nice OC, k, because I'm feeling really sorry for him.
Sweety14 chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
I LOVE this please please please write more soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
Ok you need to continue this story...it is well written and i enjoyed it quite a bit...i feel so bad for malfoy...sirius not so much...
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
this is so sad. Poor Draco! I love it tho(:
MistariaPotter chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
nice fic!
xx-Morning Glory-xx chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Please let Draco find out about the affiar. (sp?)
tennisplayerx33 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
i really, really, really like it. I think i will cry): Poor Draco. I love Dramione soo much, its my world, so this stings):
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
I really like it so far. But I'm hoping in the end its DM/HG, I think there's more there than SB/HG; I mean I just think it fits with this story more, and I think that it would be better ya know? Like they're already married and they do love each other, and there is no 'real' substantial love in the SB/HG relationship I'm seeing so far.