Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/18
Dear Writer:

Tiny thing, but - would you really call that summary K-rated?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 4/17
An amazing story here! Thanks for posting it!
Dragon lady chapter 4 . 4/15
Just finished this , found it very interesting well written , very well plotted, different
Dr1zzy chapter 1 . 3/24
Skapad Good story
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11
Love the story, but referring to The Count of Monte Cristo as a "bad muggle book" could make me cry. That's a great book.
tanzar81 chapter 2 . 3/9
I don't like that Harry is bullying the bullies. He could have just sat down and started talking to the younger years. He didn't need to intimidate and use subtle threats to get them to stop.
Anoneme chapter 4 . 2/21
Awesome. I particularly like the "sledgehammer" approach to dealing with Voldemort, but I am saddened by the loss of such a historical landmark. I do like that the British get to start from scratch... hopefully they do better this time.

Overall this was an engaging, thrilling and excellent fic. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/21
This is epic.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/16
No real surprise there! Dumb-As-A-Doormat was, is and always will be all about himself! He's the ultimate selfish prick! The magical world could crash and burn if it didn't effect him. So I say once again that someone needs to put a bullet in his brain. Preferably a large caliber one at that. There's no telling exactly how many members of the original Order went to their deaths not realizing that it was by Dumb-As-A-Doormat's decision. It was all for the greater good of course. Meaning Dumb-As-A-Doormat personal good that is.
This was a most excellent read. A most excellent 'Powerful!Harry' without him being Avengers level powerful. Sorry to see the loss of Hogwarts, but I'm sure they figured, needs must. An all around well told tale. Thanks for this! :)
AlexiCyn chapter 2 . 2/11
OK... I thought I hated Dumbledore, but I just read Snape's 'musings' and I want to drop that creature into a volcano.

Still hate Dumbledore too.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 2/11
You've given me a Dumbledore I can truly despise. Thanks for that.
R. A Cross chapter 4 . 2/7
This is a good read!

A lot of points could be explored more if this were a long story with several chapters with the same length.
But this one is good for a 4 chapters story
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 2/2
This is a really good story. Great in fact. Thanknyou for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow. All of that and it was just one chapter. Scoil sounds amazing. I'm so shocked at the difference. It really emphasizes how inadequate Hogwarts is.