Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
Neeros chapter 3 . 3/12
I really like this story! It has caught my interest all the way through.

I just have to mention this though...it is kind of unrealistic for Harry to be taking so many subjects at once. He would have to study 24 hours a day, anyone would quickly crack and give up...
old guy chapter 4 . 2/25
an interesting, whole different take on HP
old guy chapter 3 . 2/25
3 chapters and I don't think I've said much yet. I wasn't sure at first if I liked this, but the more I read, the more I have enjoyed it. Nicely scripted and plotted so far. Very different.
KioshiUshima chapter 4 . 2/4
This was really good. Thank you. I'm trolling through all your stuff, so expect more reviews! Lawl
KSpringer chapter 1 . 1/22
I forgot how much I enjoyed this story.
Thank you for sharing!
MrsH chapter 4 . 1/13
Thanks for sharing your interesting and unusual story.

Much appreciated!
animal lover13 chapter 4 . 1/9
I live this!

Keep writing
Skippy chapter 1 . 1/9
Woah woah there, I only got to the part where Harry got to the mail room, (on his 3rd day of school?), and already he is full of rage and overcomplicated vocabulary! Like, would he have even wanted to get all that fanmail full of gushing praise, questions about his cool adventures, desperate requests, death threats, ranting, etc by post owl while gowning up?! I just can't see his first answer to a room of letters be "Interfering old bastard. Does he think he's my father? The man's a glorified school teacher..." when he just got to school as an awkward first year!

I was looking forward to some cool different magic at another school but looks like it's going to be ranting & raging for a while, with all adult wizards as incompetent nitwits? I mean, seriously, what's with McGonagall lying (badly) to his face about fanmail for no reason? (it's building some sort of conspiracy there?)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
This story became so bad in a hurry.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Headmaster Orion Murphy-Black all of a sudden became Dumbledore-like.
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I've read quite a bit of your story's chapters just up until Draco leaves the Scoil.

I find your Harry empty, cold, and calculating. The only times I see warmth coming from him he is punished, like when he went to see Remus at the hospital and was kidnapped because his guard was down or when he settled into the happiness that the safety of the Scoil provided for him he was sorely and cruelly disappointed the following year by everyone involved. While your story is well thought out and very interesting, it has no heart (it's hollow), and if there is a moral of the story then it is extremely clouded and vague.

A thief who steals from thieves is still a thief, so therefore a bully who bullies bullies is still a bully. While your Harry is a Robin Hood-esque heroic figure in your story in that regard, a bully who bullies bullies, I cannot help but think that eventually your Harry would have to face the consequences of the changes that he set in motion in the Scoil's policy against bullying himself. Despite his good intentions, despite or because of the circumstances, Harry has become no better than the petty bullies that he's railed against. This is no lesser evil because it is the exact same corruption. Many bullies believe and justify their behavior with this very thought: "No one will ever bully ME again."

With all of this in mind I truly hope that you can improve your story. I also hope that your Harry can be given (and accept) some true measure of peace, eventually, for the rest of his life.

-Here's hoping that you continue to become a better storyteller, JWBritt-
DarkFox17 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Awesome take on this story, very enjoyable.

Very realistic storyline was refreshing.

Please continue to share more stories.
The Lost Playwright chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Tidy ending, that.

Typo: No one will actually miss the 'services' it alleged provides.
*allegedly