Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
Sensorybuzz chapter 4 . 5/4
Wonderful story. Really fun and interesting to read.
TheCourageousReader chapter 2 . 4/29
nice job creating a fanfic in a fanfic
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/13
snape and dumbles are absolute sickos
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/13
The British Ministry not checking on your welfare all those years; those horrible Muggles; the Headmaster setting owl wards without your consent or knowledge, then hiding your mail inside the dungeons of his school. They thought they were being clever using the ICW to do their dirty work. They just look like thugs now. Actually, they're in fear you'll actually show your face and pull out some pensieve testimony to make everyone look even worse…"

yes dumbles fucking up everyone's education, what else is new

this is so neat because i have always wondered why HARRY CAN'T JUST QUIT HOGWARTS AND GO ELSEWHERE SINCE HE HAS MONEY NOW. like i would have left the f away from hogwarts and all of its problems and HORRIBLE PROFESSORS AND DEATH TRAPS
hdres chapter 4 . 3/23
A really interesting and enjoyable story. I really liked how you changed things particularly Dumbledore and Bellatrix. Thank you for sharing your ideas and writing
bruceman chapter 4 . 2/27
nevermind damn caching issue with chrome. great story
bruceman chapter 3 . 2/27
not sure when but chapter 4 of irish choice appears to be incomplete
Eriktheviking70 chapter 4 . 2/23
A cracking good erad.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 2/12
Harry tell Sirius that he hasn't been in touch with anyone at Hogwarts after his godfather asks. However, in the first chapter you said he was still writing to people in Britain. Who was he writing to then? I'm pretty sure he wasn't writing to any of his elementary School. And he's not writing to hogwarts, so who's he writing to?

I think in the first chapter Sirius said he didn't have any other family whatsoever pretty much, yet Harry's new headmaster is a distant relation to him.

What happened to the bullies that beat Harry? He said he sent a letter, but did anything come of it?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 2/12
So many things to say! First is that I'm really enjoying the story so far.

How did Harry send his letter to School? Was Dumbledore not monitoring any outgoing mail? And how did he receive their reply that had the portkey? Since he still was under the mail ward did he just go to the room where everything was being redirected?

There was a mention of the new schools books being provided under the tuition, but they didn't discuss the tuition. How did he pay for the schooling? Were they able to pay directly from Gringotts?

There was no mention of Harry getting a health check, and only a very brief mention of them going to have him checked to see if there were any other bindings besides on the metamorph ability. However, you didn't actually put that part in the story. You also didn't say if they discovered any other abilities besides parseltongue and the metamorph ability.

Also, was the mail ward on the Dursley's house and on Hogwarts as the buildings or also on Harry? If it was on the locations why didn't Harry get any of the letters or packages when he was away from the Dursley's house, and if it was on him why did he get mail the first day of Hogwarts?

I'm guessing Hedwig would be upset if Harry used another owl, but why wasn't anyone worried about tracking charms (also Harry probably should have been checked for tracking charms) or Dumbledore capturing and just keeping her? You mentioned Harry was writing to a couple people back in britain, but you also didn't mention who he was writing to.

And lastly, I'm guessing that in your story (because of the Flamel thing) it means that people can use polyjuice even with dead people bits. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 2/11
This held a lot of promise, frustratingly it turned out to be another Dumbledore bashing fic where everyone but Harry and his friends don't have brains. Disappointing.
Incantations7 chapter 4 . 1/24
While I was disappointed that it only had 4 chapters, the length of each one more than made up for it, and made this into a nice bit of fun to read.

I did love the death ward usage…
Dayside chapter 4 . 1/21
Nyphadora constantly showing off her 'talent' never did make much sense. What kind of retard advertises being a shapeshifter?
FFFudgeUp chapter 1 . 10/22/2021
great story! I don't understand why Harry stayed at hogwarts. this story makes so much more sense to me. Bellatrix is a badass! thanks for sharing
dana-san chapter 4 . 10/10/2021