Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
ironhair chapter 4 . 9/9
Thank you.
The ending was a bit sudden, especially the way you dismissed the prophesy. What happened to all the canon friends etc.
A good read nonetheless. aa
ironhair chapter 1 . 9/8
Reading
FrostwhiteStorm1614 chapter 1 . 9/8
wtf dumbledore
553Colinm chapter 4 . 8/28
cool
Harriverse chapter 4 . 8/20
Excellent story, well written. Very focused and smart Harry.
It took me awhile to getting around to reading this story, but I really enjoyed it. Thank you
Really great, but could use less swear words.
dragon606 chapter 4 . 7/10
Terrific story. I enjoyed it very much.
jen chapter 4 . 6/27
Thanks!
iadorespike chapter 4 . 6/17
This was a very interesting, unique, and enjoyable AU. I love the way things were so much better for Harry, though he had to set the initial change into motion himself. And even then, bad things did happen to him, but the changes in his education and training, his self-directed magical choices and his determination made all the difference.

I really loved this story, and I'm very motivated to read all of your work. Thanks so much!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/12
This story would be MUCH better written in more but shorter chapters. I don't mind more chapters for shorter text. It makes it easier to keep up that way especially if they have names that make sense.

What I hate worse in stories then very short scroll bars is chapters named so off the wall it borderlines spam.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 6/10
I love it! This story rocks! Harry's smart and powerful, but realistic, no mean feat! Thank you for it's creation and posting!
Catharmel chapter 4 . 6/9
Lovely story. Thanks for writing it.
Niknakkitkat chapter 4 . 5/28
This is absolutely splendid I love it
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/22
What about the scar horcrux?