Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Awesome story! :D I especially liked the part with Blackheart (and how and what he taught Harry).
nintschibintschi chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
great story thank you
nintschi
Seas and Shadows chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
You do realize that 'Dobrydin' is essentially just 'Thank-You' in Ukrainian, sounded out in English? Sorry, but this was stuck in my head. If you're aiming for a name that sounds Russian, try doing something like 'Curkowskyj', or 'Krudoutskevich'.
Too Caffienated chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Who cared that much about Sir Gawain and the Green Knight - or Romanticism with Wordsworth and Keats? My college professors to name a few.
enji-benjy chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
If the Irish cells or Dumbledore's manacles were magic suppressing, how did Dumbledore manage the wandless magic to escape?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
well plotted and scripted
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I like this
AlisonK chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
A really interesting AU and a very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
Neeros chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
I really like this story! It has caught my interest all the way through.

I just have to mention this though...it is kind of unrealistic for Harry to be taking so many subjects at once. He would have to study 24 hours a day, anyone would quickly crack and give up...
old guy chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
an interesting, whole different take on HP
old guy chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
3 chapters and I don't think I've said much yet. I wasn't sure at first if I liked this, but the more I read, the more I have enjoyed it. Nicely scripted and plotted so far. Very different.
KioshiUshima chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
This was really good. Thank you. I'm trolling through all your stuff, so expect more reviews! Lawl
KSpringer chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I forgot how much I enjoyed this story.
Thank you for sharing!
MrsH chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Thanks for sharing your interesting and unusual story.

Much appreciated!