Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Really great, but could use less swear words.
dragon606 chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Terrific story. I enjoyed it very much.
jen chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Thanks!
iadorespike chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
This was a very interesting, unique, and enjoyable AU. I love the way things were so much better for Harry, though he had to set the initial change into motion himself. And even then, bad things did happen to him, but the changes in his education and training, his self-directed magical choices and his determination made all the difference.

I really loved this story, and I'm very motivated to read all of your work. Thanks so much!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
This story would be MUCH better written in more but shorter chapters. I don't mind more chapters for shorter text. It makes it easier to keep up that way especially if they have names that make sense.

What I hate worse in stories then very short scroll bars is chapters named so off the wall it borderlines spam.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
I love it! This story rocks! Harry's smart and powerful, but realistic, no mean feat! Thank you for it's creation and posting!
Catharmel chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
Lovely story. Thanks for writing it.
Niknakkitkat chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
This is absolutely splendid I love it
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
What about the scar horcrux?
Simianpower chapter 4 . 5/16/2016
This was cute. Nice and short, but showing something I haven't seen before in sufficient detail. It was a little short on depth and character development, obviously, and showed mostly training and distant actions. Harry has only one named friend in the entire story and even him we never really get to know. Dumbledore was an idiot, which is never all that great outside of parody, and poor Bella never got to have her vengeance. I liked Blackheart quite a bit, but saw that coming a mile away.

Anyway, I'll give this a solid 8/10. Well played, sir!
Pat chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
Another extraordinary tour of your knowledge of strategy and tactics, and another story to bookmark! (I have read several stories with alternate versions of magical schools - this one is good; though I think the number of subjects taught at the same time would be near-impossible for any student to keep up with.)
Gleas chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
This was a distinctly different fic and I enjoyed it immensely. Good job
artimismoon95 chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
This was lovely... Perhaps too much so, considering I was up litterally all night reading it. I may hate you just a bit for writing well enough to capture my intrest to read over my self interest to sleep, but you can be sure I hate myself more.
smiles2go chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Ha! this is better than canon!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Wasn't sirius and remus flying with them? Where'd they disappear to?
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »