Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
smiles2go chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Ha! this is better than canon!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Wasn't sirius and remus flying with them? Where'd they disappear to?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
How is Fudge still minister when he was voted out just like Dumbledore? And hopefully Harry escapes quickly while decapitating Dumbles...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
This is so good! I love how it incorporates ideas from Harry Potter but creates an entire au!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
This was really good, but I'm sure you know that. I really like how you reinterpret characters in every story. Even when you make Snape or Dumbledore pure evil I never feel like you're bashing them, since you're choosing to view side and how it changes things.

You do have to wonder about all that mail. Though, I can understand blocking the fan mail from Privet Drive, at least until he's at Hogwarts. Merely from the fact he's in a muggle neighborhood and owls aren't exactly a common sight there.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
popo
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Man, I just absolutely adore long chapters of wonderfully written stories. I wish all the best of luck in everything yout do! - 3
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
SMOKE! I smell something burning! Quick, get the extinguisher!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
JOIN IN THE PRANK!
GoodshipHarmony chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Very nice story! So unique and different. I got chills with Harry being stalked by his former teacher. Very scary Dumbledore.

Love this tale - thank you so much for sharing!
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
This was awesome it's cool that he went to the Irish school
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Wow dumbdoor is a crazy phycoyic asshole and delusional
leylinjan chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I read this story before and loved it but as I was reading it again today I noticed something... uhm.. correct me if I'm wrong, but were you implying that Snape was sexually abusing Draco in his quarters and that all the other teachers 'understood as they had desires too'?
crankypants16 chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Great story - just loved it
718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »