Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I see some definite promise here.

Typo: pity on the old food. *fool

Impressively few typos in this story so far.
corwyn chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
this was a lot of fun. thank you very much for sharing it.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Great story. Awesome.
GBTtown chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Great story! Too bad you forgot to give credit where credit was due. Without Mipsy the BWL would have been the BWD!
Dairegh chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
A very well done ending.
It still amuses me that Harry's Metamorph teacher has the exact same first name as me. :p
Honestly, the thing that drew me into this story to start was the idea of Harry going to school in Ireland. National pride, you know. ;)
Overall it was a very interesting read, and well constructed. Good job. :)
Dairegh chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Cool! His Mind teacher has the same first name as me. : D
Scififan33 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Very good work. Poor Hogwarts, guessing Hogsmeade got taken out too. So what were Harry's other forms?
continental-line chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I wish Harry had thought to ask Hermione if she wanted to go to this school. She would have loved it. Or was she killed by the troll?
mjhgf chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
great, thank you
Im Luvvin It chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Im surprised Hermione didnt end up going to that really smart school lol
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Nice story. Kind of sad that Harry seems lonely. Interesting that it was a good story with out some of the other characters. You did a good job THANKS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ahhh its time like this that I am extremely proud of being half Irish.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Excellent story! I really enjoyed the new characters. I was expecting to see a bit of Mipsy and the Irish elves, and I'm a wee bit disappointed that didn't happen. However, the various plot conflicts really were interesting, as they seemed to be completely original rather than simply tweaked versions of the book conflicts.

Very nice job.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Is Mr. Orion Murphy-Black by any chance related to Sirius? Ah, yes, it seems he is. I'm glad he and Harry are finally, legally together. I hope they can stay clear of Dumbledore.

This seems like a tough school Harry is attending, compared to Hogwarts. It's certainly more well-rounded.

Ugh! Has Dumbledore gone 'round the twist?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014