Reviews for Harry Potter and the Irish Choice
Dairegh chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Cool! His Mind teacher has the same first name as me. : D
Scififan33 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Very good work. Poor Hogwarts, guessing Hogsmeade got taken out too. So what were Harry's other forms?
continental-line chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I wish Harry had thought to ask Hermione if she wanted to go to this school. She would have loved it. Or was she killed by the troll?
mjhgf chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
great, thank you
Im Luvvin It chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Im surprised Hermione didnt end up going to that really smart school lol
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Nice story. Kind of sad that Harry seems lonely. Interesting that it was a good story with out some of the other characters. You did a good job THANKS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ahhh its time like this that I am extremely proud of being half Irish.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Excellent story! I really enjoyed the new characters. I was expecting to see a bit of Mipsy and the Irish elves, and I'm a wee bit disappointed that didn't happen. However, the various plot conflicts really were interesting, as they seemed to be completely original rather than simply tweaked versions of the book conflicts.

Very nice job.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Is Mr. Orion Murphy-Black by any chance related to Sirius? Ah, yes, it seems he is. I'm glad he and Harry are finally, legally together. I hope they can stay clear of Dumbledore.

This seems like a tough school Harry is attending, compared to Hogwarts. It's certainly more well-rounded.

Ugh! Has Dumbledore gone 'round the twist?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
That was awesome!
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
I like this. I'm sad about Hogwarts being bombed by the British MI6...

But this version of events paints the British wizarding world in very stark, pragmatic, and dispassionate contrast.

When you get right down to it, the majority of the versions floating about out there agree on a couple things:
-British wizarding world is stagnant, corrupt, and generally a falling standard.
-British wizards have spent a couple decades with their heads in the sand.
-British wizards are oblivious to the advances and corollary abilities of non-magical residents of the Isles.

Kind of crazy, looking at it this way.
Raven's Shadow DK chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
What happened to Luna, Neville, Ron and Hermione? And to McGonagall and Flitwick and Hagrid? Those are the only 7 people i am currently curious about since Amelia you already mentioned is dead and Moody is trying to re-setup the Ministry
Kai chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Okay. Very well written. Almost no typos. That makes it easy to read for someone like me who doesn't have English as first language. And it is unfortunately not common. So, thanks for checking for errors!

And again did the magicals underestimate the non-magicals. I like that every time I read it in a story. :-)

The only thing I missed was a bit of romance, but it's your story. And a very good one, too!
Kai chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow. That school sounds impressive. It wouldn't have worked for me at that age as I would've needed the challenge much earlier, but nevertheless, it sounds great.

And Albus Presumptuous Megalomaniac Criminal Dumbledore strikes again and cannot accept that he's not God/Merlin.

A bit sad that Hermione is out of the picture.

But I had a laugh for the slytherin house elf...
sanabalis chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Excellent story! I'm surprised I didn't read it before!
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »