Reviews for Gossip
Fury074 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Appoline is a Half-Veela, and her two daughters are Quarter-Veela.
Lord Mortensen chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Awesome Update soon!
Celexs Draconia chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
This story is highly amusing. Though it doesnt look like it will be updating any time soon. I hope you do update it though.

Cel
MrHasNoFavs chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Good luck getting a universal truth out of a million stories. A person's memory is all kinds of f-ed up and stuff.
PandicornAddict chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Please update soon :-)
demonicnargles chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I like it, I like it. Very well done.

I would say I look forward to the next chapter, but since your average update time on this story seems to be about yearly, I won't hold my breath.

-demonicnargles
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Ha great chapter, love it, looking forward to the next instalment.
Indurrago chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for finally updating, reading your story again makes me want to read a HarryxApolline story. :D
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
please update soon :)
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I enjoyed this. I hope you get back to it soon. :)
jheaton chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
This is a really funny story! Hope you continue with it.
Eclipse1234 chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Interesting
TheHard chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
this was so good! I laughed a lot with the potions accident xD. prof. slughorn/uncle thing? nice one...
Katzztar chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
"The result was catastrophic; no one could see Slughorn because of several layers of Hair that made him look like a short, dome-shaped fur ball that communicated through squeaks that could be heard from deep within the nest of hair."

One thing came to mind as I laughed at that paragraph Slughorn transformed into Cousin It! I love the vauge (for those that didn't watch the show or later movies) hint to the Addams Family.
Thyrokio chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Does that mean that this story's abandonned unless you suddenly have inspiration? Shame, it was really a nice read.