Reviews for Now and Forever, I will love you
KoalaSnow chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
omg, the ending was so sad. no! Shikamaru died! *sniff sniff*
blackpolish chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
OMG. This is my favorite temariXshikamaru fanfic! so beautiful. i almost cried. its so sad and beautiul at the same time. you're awesome! keep writing more like this! XD

~blackpolish~
joanne chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
oh my god. i was so sad. usally im tough emotionally and physically but this was just so sad!
Awaii-Mom chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
OMG I love this! poor Temari losing Shikamaru...this is gotta be one of the best TemaXShika fanfics I have read in a long time!
Anosrepasi chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
*SOBSS* so d* beautiful
ursula chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
that's so sad! i almost cried! [ but nice job! ]
klumbzy chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
*tear* Lol very nice, so hard to fight back tears in the end. But very beautiful.
Unknownxx chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
That was a really good story, but very sad.

I didn't think I was going to cry, hah, but

I did.

Awesome story.

xx_ Unknown _xx
fklasdfj chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
oh damn now i am goin 2 cry me listened 2 sadness and sorrows

on a different note(thts ironic note music lol) temari would have had a HUGE advantage over the sound lady thts y she killed the flute girl with 2 hits just wanted 2 tell u tht
Hyacinthoides chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
“ Nara Shikamaru.

A man with incredible analyzing skills,

Some one who was lazy, yet would run a thousand miles for a friend.

A great husband who loved his wife now and forever,

Even in secret.”

Temari kneeled on the ground as she read what was inscribed on her husband’s gravestone. She handed her sleeping infant over to Gaara and held tight to the other while she looked up into the bright blue sky.

“We had twins, out first was a little girl and I decided to name her Suna after the Village Hidden in the Sand, and because it’s such a beautiful name.” Temari allowed a tear to fall from her eyes and then exchanged children. “Our second baby was a little boy. It took him forever to come out but he did.” Temari laughed a little and bit her lip as she began to cry. “He reminded me so much of you that I had to name him Shikamaru.” The wind blew through Temari’s golden hair. “I miss you, Shika-kun. It’s a lot quieter with out you.” Then the wind gently rustled the leafs in the trees and it almost sounded like Shikamaru had sighed and said, “You’re so troublesome.” Then Temari began to laugh at his voice as the wind blew softly around her and her family.

you know..

i almost cry at that part _
SDF Macross chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Sad, but very good! I like this pair almost as much as I like NaruHina!
Xxsilver icexX chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
i cant believe it, i actully cried.

really beaytiful
xnalu chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Grammar, Dialog and writing needs a little improvement, but great storyline.

Totally teared up...tragic and sweet.
Danie chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
That was so sad! i started crying half way through it. man i'm still crying as i write this. its just so sad even though its a fanfiction, its because of imagination. i knew that what shikamaru gave her was something like a ring. it was a good (sad) story. keep the good writing. Ja ne! -keeps weeping-
beerbelly chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
(sniff...sniff) aw... that was so sad Y_Y (sniff) i hate you, you made me cry! Y_Y ... why did you have to kill him off? buhuhuhuhh...