Reviews for Broken Pink Coda
smilingostrich chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
I DEMAND FOR YOU TO BLOW MAYURI UP. NOW. AND IF YOU DON'T, MANY PEOPLE EHO LOVE SHUNNAO ACROSS THE WORLD WILL DIE.
Megiddo chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Erm...where's the rest? o.O
riahsparks chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
I would do just about anything to get you to write another chapter.i beggeth of you to please write one
Chisane Ritsuko chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
this is so much FUN! i LOVE IT! please keep writing it. I need to know what happens!
Keynn chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Any chance you'll continue this? I'd love to keep reading. :)
supanico chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
suspenseful to say the very least :D I wonder how the plan will turn out update please :)
Snowkid chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
lol, ichigo and byakuya in next chapter, while i rather read more about nanao i really look forward to you updating last ime was last year.
Snowkid chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
poor nanao:(

PLEASE SAFE HER!

and i still love it, more and more and more every minute
Snowkid chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
kurotsuchi is evil

i love it even more now.
Snowkid chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
omg, i love this soooo much
Snowkid chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
she can heal ukitake? that would be so so awesome.

and Lol i just love this story, please continue because i see it isn't finished jet.
EchoLoco chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Is there going to be more of this? Kurotsuchi is pure evil and I want to see him get his comeuppance... please :)
Someone you'll never meet chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Bloody brillant.
Mussimm chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
First, let me say that if you don't finish this story I may die. You wouldn't want my death on your conscience, would you?

Now, onto the critique. This is so original, it seems like every Nanao/Shunsui story is the same, but you've actually got some plotline here and I love it. Your writing style is beautiful, everything flows together so wonderfully, and I love the consistency of the pink motif, it evokes a lot of really soft imagery in contrast with the rough events. In my mind's eye every scene is sort of engulfed in pink haze and that's a very tricky thing to get right.

If there was one thing I didn't like I would say that I found the Shunsui/Ukitake scenes a bit comical for such a heavy story. It's a good idea to lighten things up a bit, but I think you went a little too far toward the other end of the spectrum and it broke the flow. Sometimes it's better to just suck it up and keep the angst rolling, because otherwise it just feels like you're backing out of a theme that's already been committed. Be a little ballsy, I know you can pull it off.

I am dying to read the next chapter, so please, please continue.
Elraine chapter 5 . 2/4/2009