Reviews for Free
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was funny! It probably wasn't supposed to be though… oh well either way I liked it!
Doc Z chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
you know you should rely try and continue this story it was rely good
me chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
ahh the cuteness it burns!
kenzie lee-kins chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was awsome exseped Seem's a dude not a chick -;
Scoshan chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Good story, and everyone is really in character. Good job!
Jamoo34 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
(Reviewed before but I don't care!)

O…O…h my God! I LOVED this! The interaction between Jak and Seem was so cute and everyone was so IC! The way Seem spoke I could really see those words leaving her mouth and you didn’t turn Jak into a OOC mess! I love how you touched the whole Daxter being a God thing since most fanfics don’t and I loved his attitude! You’ve totally got Daxter down dude! This is awesome and totally deserves a fav! Looking forward to more stories from you!
Intergalactic Queen chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Great story.
Dave-Mastor chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Good job writing the story; I enjoyed reading it; Very descriptive, and well written.

I hope you continue it.
Javahna chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was so nice! At first I thought you were going to write about Jak with Daxter, and I was all set to stop reading, cos I hate Jak x Daxter, but I persevered, and once I realised it was Seem you had in mind, I was still quite weirded out, but I kept reading, and you did it so well! The way you kept Daxter away with the blue cherry thing, and then how you made her different, with the whole hair thing, it was just so good! I really enjoyed reading it, and I think this is really well written, keep it up!
AlterEgoSadist chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This is a very good story, especially since there aren't any stories that feature pairings like this. I like the interaction between them. The kiss was very well-placed. And I also like the fact the you changed Seems's appearence a bit. I thought her hair was black, though. And when you changed her dialogue so that she talked like a normal person, it was suprising! Too bad you switched her speech back to normal. And I suppose Seem isn't a virgin any longer? Anyways, great story! I hope you keep up this great work!
Nashidesei chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh, SO much love for this. There simply isn't enough Jak x Seem stuff out there, and what I've seen hasn't been even CLOSE to this well-written. Wonderful job - good characterization, clear voice, everything is EXCELLENT! You're my hero forever for writing this.

. . . Not that you weren't already, considering how much you rock, but you know what I mean.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
It's good to see you've added another story! I've never really considered a pairing like this one. ...mostly it was because I was never sure if Seem was a girl or a boy. Feminine voice but there's a line of dialogue in Jak3 where Daxter calls Seem 'monk boy.' But I'm rambling.

Interesting pairing. Never saw it coming, actually. I liked this oneshot. I'm a bit tired at the moment so forgive my rather lame review but well-done and I hope you post something again soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This was an interesting pairing, and a good story. Update 'Torn' soon!