Reviews for Jasper and Me
texastwifan chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
I really like what you have written so far. This story has a lot of potential. I know it has been years since you wrote but please continue soon.
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Please update soon I really wanna know what happens next:)
A total fan chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Please update and soon I really wanna see what happens next.
Deleted981 chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
OMG I love this so far UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
PandylBas chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
it went really fast, lol but i still like this plot with jasper and bella being friends. continue on
AllyR chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Hey! I was just looking through my favorites list and noticed that you haven't updated this story in FOREVER! I reread it, fell in love with it all over again, and am absolutely dying to see what will happen. I hope you haven't completely given up fanfiction...if you're lacking inspiration, maybe I could help? Let me know if you'd like to take me up on that, or please tell me if you're not going to continue so I can properly grieve lol.
love-twilight-fanfics chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Aw this was a really cute story! Why did you stop writing? I want more! Lol. I hope you get some inspiration soon! Hope to get a new chapter soon then :)
JaspersGirl8 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Love the story so far, can't wait for the update!
Taylor5795 chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
i love this! so are you going with the normal couples? like edward and bella and jasper and alice and obviously emmett and rosalie?
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
I'm loving this story! But sadly, you last updated in February. Please, update soon!
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Nice background info. I really like it.
jamielouise chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
oh i like i like. please update.
DoNotWantAnymore chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
PLEASE update this! i think their friendship is adorable!
addicted2vamplit chapter 5 . 4/3/2008
Please Please Please don't give up on this story. Math is not my strong suit but it look's like 2 months since an update. Anyway, just started reading it and love your version of Jasper. It's kind of how I like to think of him actually being ... in storyland. Delusions of ever having his character development (Ah). Now that I have officially gone too far and become depressed with reality you should update! tish
mydirt09 chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Ok what up ? Or here is the better question what is Bella ?