Reviews for I've Seen Twilight
Justa Girl3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Honestly, I thought it was a little unrealistic. To be a 'world reknown ballet dancer' it takes years, sometimes DECADES to accomplish. But somehow, Bella takes a few college classes and she is amazing? Still, the idea is interesting, but I think you should do a bit more reaserch.
warrior4life 44 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Aww! omg I love your story I see you haven't updated since 2007 so I'm guessing you've stop writing :(
I wish you would update soon but thats hardly gonna happen anyway I loved what I read so far please, please, please with a cherry on top if you see this please continue on with the story ! :)
lifehatesme chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Good start!:) so Bella became a vamp right?
Please update soon! :D
Sillyemmet chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
I am loving your story. I am a ballerina myself.

They should meet at that london concert.

Just a suggestion.

Please go on!
Rpatz-Wifey chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Awwww come on now. ; You know, had you tried to continue this, it probably would have been great. I think the only thing you would really need to work on is the chapter length and maybe descriptiveness? I know if you got that all down, this fic would be amazing! :D
Ms. Lady Cullen chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
update!PLEASE
vAMPkIMI chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
OMG please please please write more! bella and edward could meet because he sees her dancing on tv with the other couldnt help her being her pixie self and demanded enterjetically(did i spell that right?) that they go see her and edward begrudgingly goes too. i dunno just a suggestion... :)
emomusickid chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
good chapter
DarkLovegood chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
:O wow this is REALLY good! So different than all the other stories I've read. Yours is so more detailed and interesting than those really bad short ones where all the say was "he left me and I was depressed" and that was it. At least you actually show us what she's thinking and how she got to where she was today. I can't wait till you update :D
Miki 4.0 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I read this story last year and was checking to see if you had written another chapter but you hadn't! Its a great plot too but if they do eventually meet please, please, please don't do one of those corny 'my eyes met his across the room and I started to dance my heart out to him' sappy things (they make me die a little on the inside each time). She could like go all ice queen on the Cullen's and they would be like 'omg shes so changed' and Bella could be like 'Dude do I know you. Oh yeah your the Cullen's! Its nice to see you again, Cya' or something like that.

Well thats enough of my rambling chit-chat. GET WRITING!

J.
B14nk chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
they should meet backstage to one of the shows, and can u please review soon, it looks like u haven't updated in a while.
LivetoDance-DancetoLive chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
esme should force edward to go to the ballet, they live back in carlisles old house and she wants edward to actually do something
orange cotton candy chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
great story can't wait for the next chapter even thought they are kind of short
BellaCullenVampirz chapter 2 . 12/30/2008