Reviews for Kisses For Sale
JoyJoy chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Owari! AHAHHA
Arrowspike chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
I loved it please read mine fanfics my pen name is Arrowspike
cheeseheadandpretzel chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
im selling my ear-hairs and i liked your story a lot buy some of my ear-hairs or else i wil find you and eat your nose with cheese sauce and ketchup
Ireth-Tasartir chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
i think the triasic, cambrian and precambrian eras are absolutely interesting, they are not a bunch of celled things but the first dinosaurs, amphibians and incredible reptiles, and crustaceans, our ancestors, anyways, the story was prodigious, i really liked it, keep it up
driftingstar chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I loved it! Just like how I love ALL your Kouyako fanfics. *sigh* But I wished you had written something more about Tai and Sora!
Tiff chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I like _
Marcy chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I LOVED this story! It was sooooooooo SWEET! I love Kouyakos! This was a great story! I hope you write more Kouyakos!

"Peace, Love, and Raspberries!" (That's mine, so don't steal it!)

*Marcy AKA Matt Lover*
Jenna chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
This is so-o kawaii! Please write some more soon!
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
You know, I love Kouyako, and you did a great job with it, but I thougt the stuff with Tai was more interesting. I thougt it was *terribly* funny when Izzy walked up and punched Tai in the face. Man, I would *love* to see that! lol *Adds to favs*
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
awwwwww...that's soo sweet. Goin' on my favs...
Nat9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Awww, how sweet:)
TasChiBandGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Aww man that was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...what happens w/ the Taiora? I NEED TO KNOW!
R a v e1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Word's can't even begin to describe the sweetness of the fic. I have already reviewed your other Kouyako (it was fabulous) and I think I will upload a story tomorrow. (Keep your fingers crossed) P.S.: It's a Yamayako. (Matt/Yolei.) Tell me whatcha think.